Plugin InformationSimple Contact Slider is a very easy to use plugin for adding classic contact form into any and all pages of your WordPress powered website. Contact form is responsive, hidden behind the tab on the left or right side of the screen, and it is sliding into the screen when user clicks on tab. Depending on the screen size, width of the form will get smaller, and if needed, vertical scrollbars will appear. Form has validation built in for fields that are required, and it can have from 3 to 14 fields displayed.
Plugin is ideal for most websites where you need simple way for visitors to get in touch, using effective slider method to hide the contact form.
Main Plugin Features
- Integration with MailChimp for newsletter subscribe feature.
- Slider is responsive and works well with small screens.
- Includes 10 default schemes for slider tab and contact form.
- Change screen location and vertical position for slider tab and form.
- Change size of the slider tab with different width and height.
- Display effects” rounded edges and shadows.
- Control on what website pages you want contact slider displayed.
- Customize all labels and messages displayed in the contact form.
- Customize HTML and Text email templates for sending messages.
- Uses NiceScroll JS plugin for nice and touch ready scrollbars.
- Uses spin.js plugin for waiting animation without animated gif.
- Tools to export and import all plugin settings.
How plugin works?When visitor fills in and sends the contact form, plugin takes the data and creates email that is sent to you (to any email you provide in plugin settings). Plugin is not saving any contact messages into database. Based on the Anti-spam settings, submissions are checked for spam and filtered out if needed.
Supported FieldsPlugin includes total of 12 fields for contact form:
- Basic and always active fields: email, name and message
- Standard fields: subject, website, dropdown, phone, gender and country
- Special fields: subscribe, send copy to sender and sent to selected email
- Extra unnamed fields: two optional fields for various usage
Anti-spam protectionPlugin offers 4 methods of protecting the form against spam messages:
- Honeypot: extra field that normal users can’t fill
- Referrer: missing referrer is pointing to spam submission
- Bot Detection: detect one of the 50 most common spiders and bots
- Banned IP’s: list of IP’s to prevent from using contact form
Other Plugin Features
- Email templates support use of many different data tags
- Control the email message FROM field in the header
- Control form visibility if accessed on mobile device
- Email message can include page from where the contact form was open
- Add extra CSS classes to main slider elements for extra styling
- Support for Right to Left languages with additional stylesheet
- Support translation and includes POT file
Version 3.2 / 2013.05.23.
- New: New field for Country
- New: New field for Gender
- Improved: Form elements classes for easier styling
- Improved: Optimization for the compact form styling
- Improved: Slider tab text positioning and visibility
- Improved: Added several missing translation strings
- Changed: Functions file is now named properly
- Fixed: Positioning issue for the vertical scrollbar
- Fixed: Few issues with some fields marked as required
- Fixed: Added missing type text for input elements
- Fixed: Animation start point invalid border calculation
Version 3.1 / 2013.05.21.
- Improved: Viewport sizing display on mobile devices
- Improved: Animation with border width for calculations
- Improved: Styling for internal form elements
- Improved: Left and Right positioning of the form
- Improved: Left and Right form animation effect
- Fixed: Duplicated name for embed styles action
- Fixed: Few issues with the positioning of the form