Visit http://demo.wpgoods.com/shortcode-domination/ or click “Remove Frame”.
Shortcode Domination is a premium WordPress plugin, which adds professionally designed graphics to your blog posts via shortcode.
Take advantage of a wide variety of predesigned graphics that you can modify to suit your needs. WordPress blogs have pages that need to be updated on a regular basis.
You could pay an overpriced web designer to build these pages… or you could easily create high-quality page designs with Shortcode Domination in seconds.
You never have to memorize a WordPress shortcode again! You can access all of the shortcodes included with Shortcode Domination from one easy-to-use button in the visual editor.
Learning to customize WordPress themes can be quite a challenge for non-coders, but Shortcode Domination makes it easy for anyone to customize a WordPress theme without learning code.
You can check out an interactive live preview as you’re creating graphics in Shortcode Domination. Simply click the “preview” button to view the graphic before inserting the WordPress shortcode into the post/page.
Far too often, websites are littered with graphics that offer little to nothing in terms of SEO benefit. After all, search engines cannot index the text in graphics. Or, at least, this used to be the case.
Now, thanks to Shortcode Domination, it’s entirely possible to create graphics with any heading tag you want. Needless to say, this benefits your site’s search engine friendliness.
Shortcode Domination includes: 15 modules of the most impressive, customizable, awe-inspiring shortcodes ever created! Each module features a number of custom styles that will help your WordPress website stand out even further. Change colors, text and icons on the fly in Shortcode Domination!
- Module 01: Headlines – see example
- Module 02: Animated Buttons – see example
- Module 03: Price Tables – see example
- Module 04: Sales Buttons – see example
- Module 05: Video Skins – see example
- Module 06: Lists – see example
- Module 07: Notifications – see example
- Module 08: jQuery Accordions – see example
- Module 09: jQuery Tabs – see example
- Module 10: Guarantee Boxes – see example
- Module 11: Testimonials – see example
- Module 12: Tooltips – see example
- Module 13: Highlights – see example
- Module 14: Columns – see example
- Module 15: Dividers – see example
When WordPress themes and plugins use shortcodes with the same name, it causes conflict. With Shortcode Domination, you can avoid conflicts by renaming shortcodes to ensure that each shortcode has a unique name. You can also rename a shortcode to something that’s easier to remember.
Google fonts have been added to Shortcode Domination, so you can change the default fonts without learning code. This allows you to select from a number of fonts that are available for use on your website under an open source license and served by Google servers. In just a few steps, Shortcode Domination allows you to add custom typography to your graphics. It’s really simple!
Stop wasting your time uploading graphics to WordPress. Start creating, editing and customizing graphics from WordPress that you’d swear were made in Photoshop. That’s right… no more trips to Photoshop!
If you’d also like to stop paying overpriced web designers… and… you’d like to start creating professionally designed graphics in the fastest amount of time humanly possible… then I believe Shortcode Domination will make your life dramatically better.
Version 1.6 – December 3, 2012
* Added: target="_self|_blank" parameter to the animated button shortcode. * Fixed: Problems w/ post titles transforming apostrophes into HTML special characters. * Removed: Unused functions from admin page class.
Version 1.5 – December 2, 2012
* Fixed: Undefined index notices in PHP 5.4. * Added: Hover effect to Price Tables shortcode. * Added: Support for localization (created .PO and .MO files). * Added: More colors to jQuery Accordion shortcode (orange, red, green and blue). * Removed: Internet Explorer hacks to improve overall plugin performance.
Version 1.4 – November 10, 2012
* Fixed: Call-time pass-by-reference fatal error in PHP 5.4. * Fixed: Problems with the Google Web Fonts API returning 400 Bad Request.
Version 1.3 – October 25, 2012
* Added: An option to replace default fonts with Google web fonts. * Added: Ajax call to load TinyMCE plugin. * Added: Nonce to Ajax calls for security. * Fixed: Problems with multiple instances of jQuery tab shortcodes on a page. * Removed: Deprecated tiny_mce_version filter.
Version 1.2 – October 13, 2012
* Added: size="Small|Medium|Large" parameter to the animated button shortcode. * Fixed: Broken live preview for video skin style="5" shortcode. * Removed: prefixfree.min.js (caused css problems with some wordpress themes).
Version 1.1 – October 4, 2012
* Fixed: CSS for a few shortcodes (text was disappearing on dark backgrounds). * Fixed: Broken live preview for bonus notification shortcode. * Fixed: Buttons from breaking out of container.
Version 1.0 – September 21, 2012
* Initial release