Welcome to SEO Studio. This is a complete set of 33 tools that you can use to offer your clients SEO services, or to use it on your own website(s). The application runs on standalone PHP, without a database, so setting it up is simple.
- 32 tools for search engine optimization
- Clean, responsive interface based on Bootstrap 3
- Simple administration panel to configure settings
- Support for add-ons (see our profile page’s “Addons” button)
- No database required. Data is stored in files with JSON.
- Collect information from visitors (which tools they use, what they enter, etc)
- User & Group system to restrict tools to logged-in users
- Allow your visitors to make an account, and assign a default group
- Powerful, organized translation system. Offer multiple languages to visitors
- Support for ad banners of any brand (728×90, 160×200, 300×250)
- Support for analytics of any brand
- Support for Google ReCAPTCHA to stop spammers
- Meta tags pre-integrated and ready to be configured
- Support for logos up to 75 pixels in height
- Customize the results of tools to your local country or language
- Browse add-ons and install them in just a few clicks
See it in action!
Instead of giving you a list of tools, we’d prefer you try the application in our demo. Use the information below to access it.
- Demo Link http://www.webfector.com/demo/?view=4
- Admin Email admin
- Admin Password admin
Notice: You cannot change settings in the demo. It will not save. Also note that some results in our demo may not be as accurate as in the real product, because we have disabled some systems due to massive traffic and our tiny clumped-up web servers.
We have new requirements with our latest version. If you don’t meet these requirements, we suggest attempting to upgrade to them. You should contact your web host regarding any questions with the following.
- PHP 5.5 or newer
- PHP CURL
- PHP JSON
- Safe Mode Disabled
- ... and a few other things (see below)
Please review the full requirements at http://support.webfector.com/kb/seo-studio/requirements.
The current released version is 3.5, which was released on June 10, 2014. With the Extended License, you can obtain access to unreleased versions that are still in development.
Full changelog is available at http://www.altusia.com/updates/seo-studio-3-5/
Each download comes with a .pdf and .docx copy of our documentation. It includes details on how to install, check for and fix problems, configure your studio, and contact support.
We no longer actively support this item. Please review the Webfector Support Policy for full details on when we’ll provide you with support.
Due to a recent data failure, I have lost many of the opened support and sales tickets. Please contact me via my profile page from now on.
Note: I do not provide support in the comments. I see emails before I see comments, so please stick to the emails and not comments. Thanks!