SecurizeME v3.0 is a little utility that changes the access control attributes and permissions of a folder and make it unaccesible. Folder it’s unaccesible to administrators and normal users. There’s no way to access into the protected folder files until you unlock it.
- Locks folders from unwanted hands, even administrators!.
- Sets +hidden attribute to locked folders to hide them.
- Added icons to menus options.
- Now can handle multiple folders.
- Admin password.
- Tray icon. When minimized needs admin password to restore main window.
- Lock remains active even if you reboot the machine.
SecurizeME v3.0 Uses .NET System.Security.AccessControl class to do his job. Programmed with Visual Studio 2010 in Visual Basic .NET Framework 3.5.
Found a bug?, let me know!. firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU BOUGHT THIS ITEM PLEASE RATE IT!
Páginas web Tarragona