- Easily upload any type of file
- Securely restrict the types of files allowed by setting white and blacklists for the mime type, the type, and the file extension.
- The file size can be limited to prevent your users uploading huge files.
- Support compression of images
- Supports creating thumbnails
With this class you can easily secure your upload forms, you have the ability to restrict the files allowed in a number of ways. You can also compress uploaded images to save disk space or create thumbnail images from them with a set width, or height (or both). It would be very easy to integrate this in to any existing project as it does not require mane lines of code to implement.
Allowing only image files
$upload = new secure_upload('my_file'); $upload->set_type_whitelist(array('image')); $upload->save_to('./uploads/' . $upload->name);
Blocking the php file extensions
$upload = new secure_upload('my_file'); $upload->set_extension_blacklist(array('php', 'phtml', 'php3', 'php4', 'php5', 'pht')); $upload->save_to('./uploads/' . $upload->name);
Resizing an uploaded image to 800 pixels wide.
$upload = new secure_upload('my_file'); $upload->save_image_resized('./uploads/' . $upload->name, 800);
Image Upload: http://jacekk.co.uk/code/secure_file_upload/
If there are any problems with this item, the best place to ask is in the forum as I check that at least once a day.