RoyalSlider is easy to use jQuery image gallery and content slider plugin with animated captions, responsive layout and touch support for mobile devices. As navigation you can use thumbnails, tabs or bullets. Use it as image slider, slideshow, HTML content slider, gallery, banner rotator, video gallery, carousel or even presentation. Developed in best practises of HTML5, CSS3 transitions are used for all animations (with fallback).
Note about support: all support requests about related to RoyalSlider are answered only through forum. Questions that asked directly through email, or comments section might be answered with delay.
Script is used by top agencies and brands around the world, scroll down to see real world examples.
RoyalSlider FeaturesCheck out plugin review by DailyJS if you have questions about code quality or visit RoyalSlider website for full feature list.
- Touch navigation support for iOS, Android, IE10 (Windows , Blackberry and other.
- Animated HTML captions with custom effects (fade, move top, move right…).
- Smart lazy loading – loads nearby images in background, so users don’t need to wait each time and images are available instantly. You may set how much images to preload in options. Can be disabled.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions for supported touch devices. Tested on iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire and Blackberry PlayBook.
- Native browser fullscreen support.
- Memory management – keeps only a few slides in display list.
- YouTube & Vimeo videos in slides.
- Deep linking – link to specific slide from URL.
- Adjustable speed, transition and easing for each caption or slide.
- Static content for each slide is allowed. View demo with static content.
- Move or fade transition for slides.
- All starter templates are responsive down to mobile. Thumbnails and slides can be dynamically resized..
- Slides with a speed of swipe.
- Ability to remove drag navigation using mouse.
- SEO optimized and semantic, images are indexable, completely any tag names for markup, captions can use any tag you want (“h1”, “h2”, “p”...).
- Auto slideshow with optional pause on hover.
- Public methods, properties and callbacks (go to slide, play slideshow e.t.c.). Includes methods to dynamically add or remove slides.
- Set start slide index and spacing between slides.
- Slider can be put inside lightbox script, like Magnific Popup. View slider in lightbox example.
- Can be easily loaded using ajax, has destroy() method.
- Customizable interface (add/remove arrows, bullets).
- Thumbnails, Tabs or bullets for navigation.
- Thumbnails scroller controllable by swipe gestures and advanced navigation logic to improve user experience. Can contain any HTML inside.
- Thumbnails can be positioned vertically or horizontally and can be resized separately from slider.
- Multiple sliders allowed on one page.
- Custom scale mode for images. (fit into area, fit into area only if image is smaller, fill area, or do nothing)
- Compatible with all major browsers (including IE7 to IE9, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera)
- Photoshop (.psd) files of skins included.
- Any HTML content can be placed inside slide.
- Extended HTML documentation.
- Free support and upgrades.
View slider demo on your mobile device
What are buyers saying:
“We use Royalslider for the website of our iPhone/iPad game Gluddle. We’re very impressed by the out-of-the-box possibilities that this plugin offers and we’re very happy with it, as our site looks great on all iOS devices as well as the regular browsers. Great functionality and very stable plugin!”
“I’m using the stand-alonge version on my portfolio for the full-browser slideshows on my case studies. One of the best and most well-documented plugins I’ve ever used.”
“Fantastic slider though. Very easy to use and style. I started off using anythingslider and it was far to complex for everything i wanted it to do. This slider does it all with ease.”
“Wow I am loving this slider. I’m a novice at coding and this app is well documented and easy implement compared to other products. Great Job.”
Real world usage:Please note that some of these examples are created with old version of RS (< 9.0). All slider designs are copyrighted by their authors.
- Silk Tricky
- Ralph Lauren
- Oxford Summerfuel
- Oak Design Studio
- Substrakt design studio
- Instagram galleries in Bon Appetit digital magazine (iOS) (August 2013 issue), also in Wired (May 2013 issue).
- TEDx Copenhagen
- Honda CRV
- www.worldofbessy.com (ecommerce)
- Peugeot 508 RXH
- Diesel glasses campaign
- Oriflame (East Europe)
If you wish (or don’t wish) your site to be listed here please send me an email.Submit site that uses RoyalSider
RoyalSlider Version HistoryCan be viewed on changelog page.
Special thanks to Vincent van Gogh, Leonardo da Vinci, Grant DeVolson Wood, Rembrandt, Johannes Vermeer, Paul Cezanne, Ilya Repin, Ivan Aivazovsky, Gustav Klimt and Ivan Shishkin .Images are not included in purchase.