What is Royal Audio Player ?
Royal Audio Player is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your website that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows8. Royal Audio Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, Podcasts url or SoundCloud playlist. Packed with a huge amount of features like, external API, deeplinking and facebook share button, it is one of the most impressive HTML5 mp3 players available on sale.
Royal Audio Player main features:
Mobile and desktop optimized (IPAD demo here).
Only mp3 file required.
FLASH fallback included for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 audio.
Optional deeplinking (unique and sharable link for the current playlist and track).
Load any type of playlist through XML, HTML markup, Podcasts or SoundCloud.
SHOUTCAST support. Play your favorite online radio directly in the player, of course shoutcast playlists can be created with ease! (only mp3 stream supported) Example of a shoutcast play at this link.
Support for unlimited playlists / categories and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector.
Three type of hover effects for the playlist window selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlist window selector visible or hidden).
Customizable playlist window selector thumbnails.
Playlist visible tracks limit (choose how many tracks to view in the playlist, the rest if any are scrollable).
Powerful API included.
You can include multiple instances on the same page.
Multiple instances automatically pause/stop playback when new track is started.
Start volume value.
Shuffle, loop or play next track once the current track has finished to play.
Optional track thumbnail (this can be disabled globally or individually for each track).
Playlist button (optional).
Playlist selector button (optional).
Shuffle button (optional).
Loop button (optional).
Facebook share button (optional).
Equalizer animation (optional).
Animated track title text if the text does not fit.
Six skins included along with the psd files.
Detailed documentation and sample files.
Version 2.0 Release Date 05.03.2014
- Drastically reduced loading time, the player is loading up to 50% – 60% faster.
- Added Optional buttons tooltips.
- Corrected shuffle functionality.
Version 1.6 Release Date 05.02.2014
- Constructor modification were made to simplify the player installation.
- Added Optional download mp3 button located in the control bar (this button can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
- Added Optional playlist item download mp3 buttons (this buttons can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
Version 1.5 Release Date 20.01.2014
- Added two new skins “Classic dark” and “Classic white”.
Version 1.4 Release Date 17.01.2014
- Added “Playlist from folder”, create playlists from folders with mp3 files plus ID3 metadata detection.
- Fixed bug when loading mp3 files with characters that need url encoding.
Version 1.3 Release Date 11.01.2014
- Updated tutorial about how to setup the facebook share button.
- Added player popup button.
- Added uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player in a separate window and browse the web while listening to music without interuptions!).
- Added Official.fm support, the player can load playlists from official.fm.
- Added new methods and event listeners in the API section.
Version 1.2 Release Date 30.12.2013
- Fixed bug for Chrome while using shoutcast, you can read about it more at this link .
Version 1.1 Release Date 25.12.2013
- Added SHOUTCAST support and tutorial about how to setup the SHOUTCAST stream.