Reviewer WordPress Plugin
The Reviewer WordPress Plugin allows you to insert reviews and comparison tables inside your WordPress blog posts and pages in a quick and easy way. The plugin flexible structure allows you to create any review type: no limits, just create a review template and insert your personal review inside your posts or pages. The plugin offers 9 customizable themes so that you can adapt your reviews and comparison tables to your need. Each theme has a responsive layout to adapt to any devices resolution such as smartphones and tablets. The plugin supports users rating so blog visitors can leave their reviews. Read the list in the next sections to know all plugin features.
Try the Reviewer Plugin
Reviewer Demo Site
Updated on September 5, 2014
New in version 2.3.0
- Added the new Reviews List Shortcode for display a custom table of reviews.
- Added custom overall score for reviews.
- Added support for the new WordPress Media Uploader.
- Added two new sorting modes inside Reviewer Widget.
- Improved Pros and Cons fields.
- Added a new post editor button for the Reviews List Shortcode.
- Updated Google Rich Snippets tags.
- Added ranking number to inside Reviewer Widget.
- Improved widget UI.
- Improved Comparison Tables UI.
- Added the new Theme 9 (Shows Overall Scores, Pros and Cons).
- Fixed Theme 4 Issue.
- Added custom overall score.
- Added Support page.
- Fixed minor bugs.
NOTE: The plugin needs WordPress 3.9+ and PHP 5.3+ to work. Please read the documentation before installing or updating the plugin.
Please read the documentation to get support. NOTE: The support requests must be submitted via private message or email. All comments that contain support requests will be ignored!
- Make gorgeous Reviews and Comparison Tables in few easy steps
- Unlimited Reviews Templates
- Unlimited Reviews per post
- Unlimited Criteria per review
- Unlimited Comparison Tables
- Possibility to insert reviews and tables in posts, pages and custom post types
- User rating
- 2 types of rating mode: five stars rating and full rating
- Manage Rating Authorization
- Templates Manager
- Plugin Preferences page
- WordPress Meta Boxes for reviews and comparison tables
- 9 Gorgeous and Customizable Themes
- Color, labels and messages customization
- Possibility to replace star icon with a custom one
- Shortcodes for reviews, tables and reviews list (new)
- Post Editor Button with shortcodes list of tables and reviews
- Reviews Widget (sorting modes)
- Latest Reviews
- Top Score Reviews
- Top Rated Reviews
- Top Users Score Reviews
- Combo 1 | Author Score + Users Score
- Support for Google Rich Snippet
- WordPress Localization support
- The plugin is fully integrated with the new WordPress 3.8+
- Retina Support
- Responsive Layout
Manage your template for reviews and comparison tebles.
8 Gorgeous Themes
The plugin offers 8 modern themes for your reviews and comparison tables so that you can adapt them to your blog style.
Customize your template as you need: choose colors, fonts size, labels, icons, theme and more. (Check Screenshots to watch all available preferences you can customize).
Reviews And Comparison Tables Boxes
Create your reviews and comparison tables in a quickly and easy way using the available Boxes inside post editor page.
Quick Editor Button
Insert your reviews and tables at any point of your post with quick button.
Your site visitors can now rate your reviews in two differt ways.
For more click on the two links below.
Version 2.3.0 - 05 September 14 - Added the new Reviews List Shortcode for display a custom table of reviews. - Added custom overall score for reviews. - Added support for the new WordPress Media Uploader. - Added two new sorting modes inside Reviewer Widget. - Improved Pros and Cons fields. - Added a new post editor button for the Reviews List Shortcode. - Updated Google Rich Snippets tags. - Added ranking number to inside Reviewer Widget. - Improved widget UI. - Improved Comparison Tables UI. - Added the new Theme 9 (Shows Overall Scores, Pros and Cons). - Fixed Theme 4 Issue. - Added custom overall score. - Added Support page. - Fixed minor bugs. Version 2.2.0 - 10 July 14 - Added Review Image support - Enhanced Reviewer Widget - Add category filter - UI improved - Bugs fixed Version 2.1.1 - 09 June 14 - Fixed WordPress 3.9.x compatibility - Post editor button for inserting reviews and tables works correctly - Fixed Pros and Cons issue Version 2.0.1 - 11 March 14 - Fixed an issue for users that have PHP 5.4 Version 2.0.0 - 08 March 14 - Added users rating support - Rating with classic five stars ( the star image can be replace with a custom one ) - Full rating ( users can express a vote for each criterion of review ) - Comparison tables: create comparison tables with reviews of same template - Add Reviews back-end page: view all your review in a single view - Add Preferences back-end page: manage Reviewer Plugin settings - Improved back-end user interface and user experience - The plugin is now integrated with the new UI of WordPress 3.8 - 2 new gorgeous themes for reviews - Previous themes are restyled - Localization support ( available languages: English, Italian ) - You can translate the plugin in your language in few minutes - Add support for Google Rich Snippet - Bug fixed Version 1.1 - 17 September 13 - Added the possibility to customize each theme: - Text Color - Total Score Label - Total Score Box Color - Different colors for High, Medium and Low Scores - Pros and Cons Section completely customizable (label, color, font size...) - Improved ‘Add Review Box’: - Add slider for setting scores (a quicker way to add reviews) - Reviews Tabs: now all post reviews are displayed in a tab mode for a better user experience. - Minor bugs fixed Version 1.0 - 9 September 13 Initial version