Google Maps, easy, simple, responsive and styled! This WordPress plugin is the simplest way to generate responsive and styled Google Maps! Please check the live demo to see map examples and map styles. The plugin allows multiple markers per map and multiple maps per page. No API key required. The shortcode is very easy to generate and the map is very easy to use!
Note: Because the plugin uses a shortcode, is recommended for maps with less than 10 markers (because having a shortcode with more than 10 markers results in a quite long shortcode)
UsageOpen a post, page or widget and write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address="New York, USA"]or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
Plugin’s panel (click the image to view larger)
- WordPress plugin to generate Google maps maps based on address or latitude/longitude
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Works in tabs
- Default translation file included
- Based on a shortcode, IT CAN BE INTEGRATED EASILY IN A THEME with “php echo do_shortcode”
- Multiple markers per map
- No API key required
- The plugin’s settings panel has map preview and shortcode preview, both in real-time
- Maps are responsive and styled
- You can create more maps on a single page or post
- Markers descriptions accepts both text and html code
- Put any custom link in markers popup
- 40 pre-defined colorful map styles
- 10 colored marker icons or your custom marker icon
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link to display directions to the address
LicenseThe Regular License allows you to use this plugin on a single, one website and you can have more than one map on that website. But, if you want to use this plugin on another website you will need to purchase an additional Regular License. For usage in a template for sale on Themeforest, you will need to purchase the Extended License. Thank you for your purchases!
RatingMy support is guaranteed for any of my items and I am working hard to create items that satisfy your needs. Still, if you are not rating this item with 5 stars, please let me know why. I would love to know if you have suggestions for improvements, if some features are missing, or if any other features are not compatible with your website setup. I will always do my best to offer premium support, so your feedback is very much appreciated!
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Free map pins by MediaLoot: http://medialoot.com/item/free-vector-map-location-pins
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service
Version historyIf you purchased my plugin and you need an older version of the plugin for comparison purposes, just contact me please via the contact form via my profile page here and I’ll send it to you.