Responsive Google Maps , easy, simple, responsive and styled!
The easiest WordPress plugin which generates responsive and styled maps! Please check the live demo to see a lot of shortcode examples and samples of maps you can create. It allows multiple markers per map and multiple maps per page. No API key required. The shortcode is very easy to generate and the map is so easy to use!COMPATIBLE WITH WORDPRESS 4.2.2
UsageIn a post, page or widget, write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address=”your street, your city, your country”]
or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
- Google maps plugin to generate maps based on address OR latitude/longitude
- 100% responsive
- Mobile friendly
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Multiple markers per map
- Multiple maps per page
- No API key required
- The plugin’s settings panel has real time map preview and shortcode preview
- Markers descriptions accepts both text and html code
- Put any custom link in markers popup
- 40 included colorful map styles
- Give your map any hue color you want
- 10 included colored marker icons
- Custom marker icons (pins)
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link to display directions to the address
- W3C valid, does not break your W3C validation.
- Detailed documentation.
- Perfect for ThemeForest themes
Themes using this plugin:A great, beautiful theme using this map plugin: Eternity
A clean and fresh theme designed for kids related websites: Kids Zone
A modern and useful theme designed for tourism websites: Trendy Travel
See how it looks on mobiles
Plugin’s admin (click the image to view larger)
LicenseThe Regular License allows you to use this plugin on a single, one website and you can have more than one map on that website. But, if you want to use this plugin on another website you will need to purchase an additional Regular License. For usage in a template for sale on Themeforest, you will need to purchase the Extended License. Thank you for your purchases!
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service