Responsive Google Maps, easy, simple, responsive and styled, using this simple WordPress plugin. The maps are generated using an intuitive shortcode. The plugin allows multiple markers on the same map and multiple maps in a page. No API key is required. Shortcode builder included, together with 50 map colorful map styles.
Current version: 3.3
UsageIn a post, page or widget, write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address=”your street, your city, your country”]
or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
- Google maps plugin to generate maps based on address OR latitude/longitude
- 100% responsive and mobile friendly
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Can create a map with multiple markers
- There can be more than one maps in a page/post
- No API key required
- The plugin admin has real time map preview and shortcode preview
- The small window popups accept HTML code
- Search box
- Clustering option
- Show/Hide the points of interest
- You can put a custom link in the marker’s popup window
- 50 included colorful map styles or a hue color
- 10 included marker icons
- You can use your own icons
- “Locate me” button
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link
- W3C valid, does not break your W3C validation.
- Minified resources (JS, CSS) for faster loading.
- Translation ready.
- Does not use your database.
- Detailed documentation.
Plugin admin (click the image to view larger)
VideoA video showing the admin area
A video showing how it works with Visual Composer
Themes using this plugin:A great, beautiful theme using this map plugin: Eternity
A clean and fresh theme designed for kids related websites: Kids Zone
A modern and useful theme designed for tourism websites: Trendy Travel
A beautifully handcrafted responsive wedding WordPress theme: Lily
A theme muscled for modern trend, gyms, sport club or fitness centers: Fitness Zone
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service
- Some of the styles thanks to: https://snazzymaps.com/