Responsive Google Maps, easy, simple, responsive and styled!
The easiest WordPress plugin which generates responsive and styled maps! Please check the live demo to see more shortcode examples. It allows multiple markers on the same map and multiple maps in a page. No API key required. The shortcode is very easy to generate and the map is also very easy to use.
UsageIn a post, page or widget, write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address=”your street, your city, your country”]
or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
- Google maps plugin to generate maps based on address OR latitude/longitude
- 100% responsive and mobile friendly
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Can create a map with multiple markers
- There can be more than one maps in a page/post
- No API key required
- The plugin admin has real time map preview and shortcode preview
- Popups accept HTML code
- Search box
- Clustering option
- Show/Hide the points of interest
- Put a custom link in marker popup
- 50 included colorful map styles or a hue color
- 10 included marker icons
- You can use your own icons
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link
- W3C valid, does not break your W3C validation.
- Translation ready.
- Detailed documentation.
Themes using this plugin:A great, beautiful theme using this map plugin: Eternity
A clean and fresh theme designed for kids related websites: Kids Zone
A modern and useful theme designed for tourism websites: Trendy Travel
A beautifully handcrafted responsive wedding WordPress theme: Lily
See how maps looks on mobiles
Plugin admin (click the image below to see it larger)
LicenseThe Regular License allows you to use this plugin on a single, one website and you can have more than one map on that website. But, if you want to use this plugin on another website you will need to purchase an additional Regular License. For usage in a template for sale on Themeforest, you will need to purchase the Extended License. Thank you for your purchases!
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service
- Creative map styles: snazzymaps.com