Responsive Google Maps, easy, simple, responsive and styled!
The easiest WordPress plugin which generates responsive and styled maps! Please check the live demo to see more shortcode examples. It allows multiple markers on the same map and multiple maps in a page page. No API key required. The shortcode is very easy to generate and the map is also very easy to use.
UsageIn a post, page or widget, write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address=”your street, your city, your country”]
or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
- Google maps plugin to generate maps based on address OR latitude/longitude
- 100% responsive
- Mobile friendly
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Multiple markers per map
- Multiple maps per page
- No API key required
- The plugin’s settings panel has real time map preview and shortcode preview
- Markers popups accept html code
- “Search location” box
- Clustering option
- Show/Hide the points of interest
- Put any custom link in markers popup
- 40 included colorful map styles
- Give your map any hue color you want
- 10 included colored marker icons
- Custom marker icons (pins)
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link to display directions to the address
- W3C valid, does not break your W3C validation.
- Translation ready.
- Detailed documentation.
- Perfect for ThemeForest themes
Themes using this plugin:A great, beautiful theme using this map plugin: Eternity
A clean and fresh theme designed for kids related websites: Kids Zone
A modern and useful theme designed for tourism websites: Trendy Travel
See how it looks on mobiles
Plugin admin (click the image below to see it larger)
LicenseThe Regular License allows you to use this plugin on a single, one website and you can have more than one map on that website. But, if you want to use this plugin on another website you will need to purchase an additional Regular License. For usage in a template for sale on Themeforest, you will need to purchase the Extended License. Thank you for your purchases!
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service
04.06.2015 - version 2.26 - Resized icons to 75% for better visibility on mobile devices - Search bar moved at the bottom side to not overlap with map type control - Added feature to show/hide the points of interest - Updated documentation with FAQ - Minified the JS and CSS files and put together the files for better loading 24.05.2015 - version 2.25 - Added the search box option - Added the clustering option - Added the logging (in browser's console) option - Updated the documentation The complete version history can be found in the documentation that comes with the purchased item. 31.01.2013 - version 1.0 - The initial version