Responsive Google Maps, easy, simple, responsive and styled! This is a WordPress plugin which generates responsive and styled maps! It allows multiple markers on the same map and multiple maps in a page. No API key is required. Shortcode builder included.
UsageIn a post, page or widget, write this shortcode to generate a map:
[res_map address=”your street, your city, your country”]
or use the latitude/longitude coordinates:
- Google maps plugin to generate maps based on address OR latitude/longitude
- 100% responsive and mobile friendly
- Works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types
- Can create a map with multiple markers
- There can be more than one maps in a page/post
- No API key required
- The plugin admin has real time map preview and shortcode preview
- Popups accept HTML code
- Search box
- Clustering option
- Show/Hide the points of interest
- Put a custom link in marker popup
- 50 included colorful map styles or a hue color
- 10 included marker icons
- You can use your own icons
- Every control on the map can be turned on/off
- Directions link
- W3C valid, does not break your W3C validation.
- Minified resources (JS, CSS) for faster loading.
- Translation ready.
- Detailed documentation.
Themes using this plugin:A great, beautiful theme using this map plugin: Eternity
A clean and fresh theme designed for kids related websites: Kids Zone
A modern and useful theme designed for tourism websites: Trendy Travel
A beautifully handcrafted responsive wedding WordPress theme: Lily
Plugin admin (click the image to view larger)
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service