RSS Timeline gets the latest feed entries from multiple RSS feeds and displays them in a horizontal or vertical timeline. It is PHP server-side based because it offers fast loading by using a smart configurable caching function. It supports all devices: desktop, touchpads and smartphones.
- Uses a custom PHP Library to obtain feed entries from multiple sources
- Smart configurable cache for fast loading; you don’t need to worry about rate limits with caching enabled
- Displays thumbnail images if the tag media:thumbnail is available
- Horizontal and vertical timeline styles that work on fixed layouts as well as on responsive layouts
- Cross-browser support
- Easy to install and configure (basic web development knowledge)