An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, liviu_cerchez, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from liviu_cerchez:
- Answering questions about the item’s included features and functionality
- Fixes for bugs and reported issues with the item
- Updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and patch security vulnerabilities
- Customization services
- Installation services or general software platform and CMS help
- Resolving compatibility issues with 3rd party plugins, themes or items unless advertised
- Help with included 3rd party items from the 3rd party author
- Help with your particular web hosting/server environment
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I add multiple feed sources?
$feedAPI->addFeed("http://feeds.bbci.co.uk/news/rss.xml","bbci-news",10); $feedAPI->addFeed("http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_latest.rss","cnn-news",10); $entries = $feedAPI->getFeedEntries();
What type of atrributes does a feed need to have in order to display images?
Each item in the feed should contain a media:thumbnail node. Read more about this: http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/02/use_media_rss/
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.