A plugin help you to add Pinterest style responsive grid / masonry gallery to your post or page via shortcode in a few seconds. The plugin support batch upload in the backend. The large image will generate small thumbnail automatically. The category is optional, and support multiple category, which mean a image can be in different category.
Note: This plugin doesn’t fetch images from pinterest. It only use the pinterest like layout.
Update log (version 1.2, 11 Feb 2014):
- Update the lightbox, now only the filter images are in the lightbox, before is all the images.
Update log (version 1.1, 16 Nov 2013):
- Make the lightbox responsive, the whole gallery is responsive now.
- Resize the thumbnail automatically, now the gallery load more fast.
- Add lightbox (large image) caption option.
Update log (12 Nov 2013)Remove the potential circle dot in some themes. Prior buyers can just download the latest source and overwrite the jquery.pinterest.css
- You can add/edit the Pinterest Gallery without touching the code. Customize the image and text with WordPress backend, and then embed the gallery in post or page via shortcode like [pinterest_gallery id=12 /].
- Support multiple images uploading, help you to update the gallery quickly in a few seconds.
- Draggable of the thumbnail in the backend, help you to sort the thumbnail easily.
- Customizable, for example http://www.thebespokeflorist.com/gallery/ is my latest freelance project base on this gallery. Which add a multiple levels filter menu and a lot of other function.
- Unlimited and multiple gallery instace support in your WordPress.
- Optional and unlimited category for the gallery, and each item can be in multiple categories.
- Color picker for updating item background and font color easily.
- Optional lightbox.
- Easy to install and setup with WordPress.
- Compatible with latest jQuery(1.10.x) and latest WordPress.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
Recommendation for you
Image Map HotSpot WordPress Plugin: