Need a WordPress Grid Plugin? Check out Essential Grid!
Responsive KenBurner Slider jQuery Plugin
What is it?
Responsive KenBurner Slider jQuery Plugin is the premium way of using a slider in your website. A combination of Ken Burns Effect, state-of-the-art Slider, Text Animations and Responsive rebuilding defines this slider.
Customize this slider with just a little HTML and CSS to your very needs. Give each slider some captions to transport your message. Use your Ken Burns Animated banner elements with the possibility of playing YouTube and Vimeo clips in a special detail view with describing text.
Bug Fixing 16.05.2012
- Plugin Conflicts has been solved within the cssAnimation Plugin
Google Chrome Bug / Fade Transition Bug 09.05.2012
The lates GoogleChrome Update (18.0.1025.168) has some Bug in the Canvas Rendering. Due this Bug the Fade Over transition will not work fine between the slides. You will see some Flickering by changing between slides with fade Transitions. Since this problem does not exist in IE or in FF we can only provide you a small workaround where the Plugin automatically ignore fade transitions in Google Chrome. If you interested, please download our next update !
Via the option repairChromeBug:”on” you can decide whenever you wish to change automatically the fade transition against slide transition in Chrome.Thanks a lot, and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us via http://themepunch.ticksy.com !
Additional Feature Update from 8th of March 2012 :
- Responsive Function Extended with Proportional Image Resizing function.
- KenBurn function Turn on/off Option added per Slide.
Additional Feature and Bug Fixing Update from 1st of March 2012 :
- Responsive Function Extended with Full Proportional Sensibility. Height will be set Automatically dependend on Start Height and Start Width Proportions.
- Removing Captions Bug Fixed
- Hide Thumbnails on/off Bug Fixed
- Optional Bulletpoint Toolbar
So what is so new?
It is responsive. Meaning: It fits your screen size. Whether you use a desktop pc, a netbook, an Ipad, an Android Phone, an Iphone the Kenburner will always fit to the perfect width and height.
All in all it works on every modern browser (including IE7/8) and on mobile devices!
The Ken Burns effect is totally customizable: Start-, End Point, Zoom In or Out, Zoom Factor are all in the different slider parameters.
And do not forget that you not only can animate your picture transitions and the Ken Burns Effect but the elements (Text, Icons, Pics…) on each slide too. You can create unlimited amounts of objects and let them appear with style!
Does this really run on all browsers and on mobiles?
Sure it works on every modern browser (including IE7/8) and on iOS(iPad,iPhone) and Android mobile devices . Touch swipe for iOS and Android mobile devices is of course included.
What are the features?
- Responsive Design
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable
- Optional Ken Burns effect
- Unlimited Caption Layers
- Unlimited Slides
- Customizable Ken Burns Effect (StartEnd-Position and Zoom or Random)
- iPhone/iPad & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- jQuery Conflict free plugin
- Customizable 100% via Plugin Parameters / CSS / HTML
- Easy installation in your Website
- Special Easing
- Example Pages included
- 2 Pictures are used for Hover-Effects, so you can build every effect you wish (blur, greyscale…) with your favorite image tool
Is it hard to implement?
The given example is an awesome start point to build your own slider out of it. Put the JS and CSS links in the head of your HTML site and put in some DIV elements for your items.
The images seen in the preview are licensed from fotolia and are NOT included in the download. The download of this item contains placeholder images with dimension labels.