Recipes App is an application under Android platform which can be used to create application about food recipes. If you are a chef or have hobby in cooking then this app is perfect for you. you can create your own application about any food recipes and monetize or share it to the market. with basic knowledge of Android development and only few customization you can easily build your own recipes application.
Holo Theme UI and Actionbar
the latest version of the app comes with holo theme and Actionbar that work in all Android versions.
the latest version of the app comes with better multiple screen support. two pane layout will be displayed when app run on tablet and single pane layout when run on smartphone.
you can make more money with this app because it is integrated with Admob.
all recipes data are stored in sqlite database within the app.
Sharing app feature
user can share app to their friends via email, facebook, twitter, or any other app. they can also rate the app on Google Play.
Documentation file included
comes with a documentation file to help buyer configuring the app.
How to Import Android Project with Actionbar Sherlock in Eclipse
After Purchase Support
The only way to get support of pongodev item is via pongodev support forum, http://support.pongodev.com. The reason we use forum for the support instead of other places because:
- Since most of the questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible for buyer to get quick answer of their problem without need to wait for our response.
- People can’t respond to each other at codecanyon to help each other out, while we are busy with other tasks.
- It is very inconvenient for us to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at codecanyon, our codecanyon mail account, our website mail account, facebook group, twitter etc). Therefore we decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of buyers can benefit.
Change LogVersion 2.2 – September 30th, 2013
- turn into Holo theme - add Actionbar - two pane layout on tablet - update documentation fileVersion 2.1 – June 30th, 2013
- update documentation fileVersion 2.0 – October 24th, 2012
- add Admob integration - multiple screen supportVersion 1.3 – June 9th, 2012
- add splash screenVersion 1.2 – April 30th, 2012
- update some code in this app and now you can change your database and update the app on the market
image used in this item preview is from :
- Spinach Omelet With Sausage Patty – Flickr
- Toast – Flickr
- Toasted Tomato, Avocado & Pasta Sandwich – Flickr
- Seafood Fried Rice – Flickr
- Muffin – Flickr
- Belgian Waffle – Flickr
- Buttermilk Pancake – Flickr
- Apple Pie – Flickr
- Oatmeal Toffee with Raisins – Flickr
- Modern Kitchen – Flickr
Rate it if you like it
when you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a rate if you think this app is awesome.