Powerful Real Estate WordPress Plugin
Real Estate Properties Listing a great WordPress plugin to display properties with style. The plugin comes with a nice templating system and a powerful search form.
This is the ideal solution for brokers and agents that want to integrate into their websites the properties for sell or for rent. The basic styling make it really easy to modify and to customize.
The plugin provides 3 widgets:
- Random properties
- Newest Properties
- Properties Search Form
It has also two shortcodes, one to display the properties listing (including a pagination), and a shortcode to display the properties search form.
More than 40 custom fields!
To be sure you can describe your properties well, the plugin provides more than 40 custom fields! It’s also using custom taxonomies to make filters and search easy.
The plugin doesn’t create any extra SQL table and uses the latest WordPress APIs.
Ready For translation
The plugin is ready for translation and comes with PO/MO files.
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Change Logv1.1.6 – 04/19/2014
- Fixed search by price range
- Improved search results page
- Fixed display issues using properties_listing shortcode in version 1.1.3
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Removed templating system for better compatibility
- Added “shortcodes” attributes to search form shortcode
- Added Agent Box
- Added “Agent” user role
- You can now assign an agent to a property
- Added custom user fields (to contact agents)
- You can now enable / disable every tab on the property page
- You can now enable / disable Google map
- You can now enable / disable agent metabox
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added 4 parameters to search form shortcode
- Added Google map
- Added featured property feature
- Improved code and queries performance
- Minor UI improvements
- Minor bugs fix
- Initial release