Version 1.4.1 (29-April-2013)
- Fixed a bug with default country for map view.
- Auto adjustment the map zoom when there is vertical scroll bar.
- Removed a function not supported by older php versions which was causing problem i.e. showing blank page while adding/editing a new listing.
- Updated the help image and text to locate the purchase code.
Version 1.4 (25-April-2013)
- Clustering support i.e. if there are large number of markers then they would automatically be arranged in clusters.
- Marker Labels: Prices are shown in a label below each marker.
- Much improved performance: The script can load thousands of markers without any performance issue and you can use the API options to connect to your external database. Custom plugins functionality allows you write custom plugins or code. A single markers is composed up of merely 32 bytes so loading 10,000 markers would mean loading only 320 kb of marker data and 50,000 markers would be merely 1.6 mb of data.
- Ajax for Map: The map data is now loaded through ajax. Listing data is loaded on demand and hence makes the entire script much faster and very light.
- Admin options to load external data from your own database.
- API Released
- Category & Subcategories can be rearranged from the category menu.
- Admin option to enable/disable GeoIP feature
- Admin option to enable/disable debug mode of the email system.
- Transparent sidebar.
- Update Instructions Here
Version 1.3.6 (17-March-2013)Updated Google Maps gecoding URL as Google stopped supporting the older one.
If you purchased on or before 17th March 2013 then please download and upload the new functions.inc.php file to fix the issue with Google map geocoding as otherwise the markers may not show at the correct location.
DescriptionReal estate made simple is a full fledged website software using which you can promote your real estate business or earn passive income by promoting adsense or similar ads. The system has been designed by keeping in mind visitor requirements and ease of use. Website visitors can easily define their search criteria by using the sidebar form. For ex, they can search for residential, commercial properties available on rent or sale. Search results are displayed as per visitors choice in text or visual format i.e on Google map. The search results give primary insight into the type of listing by displaying small but prominent information about each listing so people can get an idea rite away. This type of information is displayed on Google map as well, if the visitor chooses to show results on map. Google map can be toggled to full screen for easy viewing. This is responsive in design but may not fit well on smaller screen mobile devices. So if you plan to use it on mobile device then it is recommended that you first check the demo on your mobile device.
Site admins can choose the default site language including that of front end. Supports all major languages – Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Full Screen Map Homepage Demo
Text Mode Homepage demo
Documentation, Minimum Requirements & Install/Update instructions here
Complete Changelog Here
Please rate if you like the script and I’ll keep rolling new updates and cool features.
- Responsive design i.e. the content automatically fits the viewer’s computer screen. Not recommended for smaller screen mobile device browser.
- 11 Bootstrap web themes included which can be updated through admin options.
- Clustering support so it can support thousands of markers without any performance issue.
- Markers with price labels
- Unique markers for different type of properties.
- API available
- Search listings by defining search criteria such as properties available on rent/lease, sale or wanted.
- Easy to use drop-downs to refine the search.
- GeoIP optional i.e. it will automatically zoom to your location, if there’s at least one listing in your city otherwise it will show larger region.
- Search by keyword and/or city name.
- Choose your default homepage i.e. Map or Text mode.
- Multilingual, supports all major languages and RTL format.
- Listings on Google map shows small description, price, contact info and an image. Full description can be seen by clicking on more info link.
- SEO support is in-built. Site admin can define SEO options in admin options.
- Adsense ready. Easily add adsense or other advertisements through admin options.
- PayPal integrated. Members can buy featured listings for the price and duration set by the site admin.
- Admin can set a listing as featured or top listing.
- Select custom address or location through map while adding/editing listing. This is very helpful as sometimes Google doesn’t recognize an address. So you can define your own address easily.
- RSS feed enabled.
- Facebook connect integrated i.e. you can allow facebook users to log-in/register to your site easily.
- Add/Edit/Delete custom pages with rich text editor. Those pages will be shown automatically in the top menu.
- Registration protected by captcha.
- Option to notify admin when a new listing is posted or existing one has been edited.
- Show/Hide the sidebar in map view.
- Bigger info windows when clicked on a map marker.
- Link to favorite listings
- Unique marker for featured listings on map.
- Free updates.
- Powered by Ajax and jQuery hence faster and gives better user experience.
- Unlimited skins as site admin can easily change colors of different section of website and they will be instantly updated. Search form field themes included too.
- Fully functional contact form, with minimum required settings, on contact us and listing page.
- Members can easily regiser to the website.
- Forgot password option to retrieve forgotten passwords and usernames.
- Each member can have a unique profile with an avatar.
- Admin can ban or delete any member anytime.
- Listing is marked as ‘viewed’ in visitors browser after she has viewed that listing. This helps in avoiding confusion about what listings are yet to be seen. The tag remains intact even if th visitor visit the website after few days.
- The visitor can like a listing by clicking on the Like button. This help user in pin pointing the properties she is interested in even if she visits the website after few days.
- Contact form protected by reCaptcha to aviod spam, if reCaptcha settings are defined in admin options.
- Listings and pictures can be easily added using add listing form.
- Member can edit or delete her listing anytime.
- Friendly URLs option can be enabled through admin option.
- Title, description and keywords are automatically generated for each listing.
- Site admin can define number of days after which the listings that are not marked as ‘permanent’ would be automatically deleted from the website. Listings marked as ‘Permanent’ would stay intact.
- Admin can define a custom price range to be shown in search form and add listing form for properties available on rent or sale.
- Site admin can easily add/edit and update language translations.
- Ability to add analytic code in footer through admin options.
- Contact address can be added or edited anytime through admin options.
- Easily update website logo or title in the header.
- Easily add social icons in the footer.
- Easily update website footer.
- Easily embed it in any website.
- Easy to install using 2 step installer.
- Full help and documentation available in the package.
- Feel free to contact me in case of any problem or issue.
SupportYou can get help or support in variety of ways. Please follow these steps:
- Refer to the documentation shipped with the script. There’s a ‘Help’ folder in the script folder. Most of the topics pertaining to this script are explained there. You can refer to the same documentation here too.
- If this doesn’t help then you may refer to FAQs here.
- If you couldn’t find a solution to your problem through the above step, then please view the comments posted here. The comments section covers solutions and answers to most of the common issues.
- if you still couldn’t find your answer then you may contact me. I am usually online here as per the GMT +5:30 timezone.
- If none of the above works for you then please post your question in the comments section or send me a message through my profile page and I’ll reply as soon as I am available.