PDF to Flipbook
Create the flipbook directly from a PDF file. Just enter the url of your pdf book / magazine / brochure and the flip’book will be automatically generated without any additinal conversion
JPG to Flipbook
You can also create the flipbook from jpg or png images. Multiple file upload is supported so you can upload all your pages at once.
Cross platform & Cross browser support
The flipbook has a multiple fallback modes that enables it to work on all platforms – desktop & mobile. The default WebGl mode offers realistic 3D page flip animations with page bending, lights and shadows. This mode is supported on most desktop browsers. In case WebGl is not supported there is a fallback CSS3D mode that uses only CSS3 animations. This mode works on all modern desktop & mobile browsers. There is also 2D mode with only jQuery animations.
Lightbox mode, normal mode, fullscreen mode
With lightbox mode you can put a text link or an image link anywhere on your site and by clicking on a link the flipbook will be opened in a lightbox. This way you can have multiple books / magazines / brochures on the same page.
Normal mode creates a flipbook inside a div with optional size
Fullscreen mode creates a flipbook that covers the entire page
Link to specific page from the URL, for example open book at page 2 http://pageflip.com.hr/#page2
Single page view
Flipbook layout can be changed based on the device type. Besides the standard double page view, there is a single page view that can be used either on mobile devices or both on desktop and mobile. Single page view offers better reading experience on smaller screens but still keeps the 3D flipping effect and shadows.
Right to left flpibook for eastern countries
- the most realistic paper animation
- real 3d – lights, shadows, page bending
- easy to use and customize
- responsive design – book resizes so it fits screen width or screen height depending on the layout, thumbnails are placed horizontally or vertically depending on the layout
- optimized for mobile – look and feel of a native app on mobile with touch swipe, pinch zoom etc
- no Flash Player needed to run
- smart page loading – only current pages are loaded
- choose between 3 types of flip animation – webgl realistic 3d, jquery 2d or CSS3 3d flip animation customizable animation speed and transition type
- show all pages – thumbnails
- table of content – customizable
- advanced zooming support with mouse wheel zoom on desktop, pinch zoom on mobile, scrollbars when zoomed, touch swipe, click and drag
- zoom in and out buttons
- real fullscreen support – if fullscreen is not supported by the browser, the icon will not be shown in the menu, if fullscreen is supported it will expand the book in real full screen mode, not browser full screen
- retina friendly icons – icon font used for menu icons, fully customizable – change color, size, add drop shadow ect.
- customizable menu – use only icons that you need
- social share – facebook, twitter, google plus. linkedin
- 3 skins included, customizable skins through CSS
- 10 background patterns included
- well documented
- progressive page loading
- right to left mode for eastern countries
WHAT BUYERS SAY
update 8.5.2015. version 1.5 New - swipe to turn pages New - page drag New - 3d mode rewritten - with smooth CSS transformations and page shadows New - single page mode - it can be used always or only on mobile devices New - optional side navigation arrows New - buttons for first and last page Fiexd - webgl mode - book resize in portrait mode Fiexd - webgl mode - book rotation disabled, click & drag now used to drag page Fiexd - book size does not depend on the pages resolution anymore, zoom value of 1 makes the book fit the container update 21..42015. 1.4.10 Fixed - multiple books in pdf mode Fixed - page display in webgl view mode New - option to close table of content when page is selected New - option to set minimum android version that will use WebGl view mode New - WebGl view mode - point light, ambient light and directional light options update 19.4.2015. 1.4.9 Fixed - centering of the book for webgl mode Fixed - RTL for webgl mode update 12.4.2015. 1.4.8 Fixed - bugs with zoom caused by recent updates Fixed - light intensity in WebGl mode Fixed - page resolution for pdf pages Fixed - bug if folder on the server contains string "flipbook" Fixed - scrollbars on table of content and thumbnails update 1.2.2015. New - option to use default browser viewer on mobile devices New - option to force download pdf file instead of opening in default browser update 22.1.2015. - version 1.4.4 Fixed - bug with zoom in Safari and other browsers that do not support WebGl Fiexd - current page display Fixed - table of content not closing when clicking close button update 8.1.2015. - version 1.4.3 Fixed - thumbnails load on demand New - print pages update 10.12.2014. - version 1.4.2 Fixed - bug caused by the last update 1.4.1 - flipbook was not loading update 9.12.2014. - version 1.4.1 Fixed - flipbook scroll when zoomed for ios8 - page will not flip if the book was moved update 1.12.2014. - version 1.4 Fixed - load previous and next pages on flip complete Fixed - add pages from multi pdfs - page numbers were wrong Fixed - z-index of flipbook set to be always above the menu New - viewMode 3d and 2d - first and last page are in the middle, and animating like in webgl view New - default zoom levels changed update 17.11.2014. - version 1.3.7 Fixed - page order when adding pages from PDF New - PDF page quality option - choose quality of generated jpg images to optimize the size for faster loading New - PDF page background color option - choose background color of your PDF pages when they are rendered as transparent update 5.11.2014. - version 1.3.6 Fixed - touch event error on laptops with touchscreen New - generate pages from PDF in the admin panel New - import pages from multiple PDF-s New - combine pages from PDF and jpg pages New - rearrange / remove pages for PDF flipbook New - edit table of content for PDF flipbook New - thumbnails for PDF flipbook Fixed - much faster loading times for PDF flipbook Fidex - bugs with PDF rendering in some browsers update 30.9.2014 Fixed - deeplinking bug in CSS3D mode Fixed - menu resizing for small screens update 14.9.2014 Fixed - bugs in PDF mode - some fonts were not displayded correctly
Standard jQuery Version :
- brochure template used in the preview brochure