PDF to Flipbook
Create the flipbook directly from a PDF file. Just enter the url of your pdf book / magazine / brochure and the flip’book will be automatically generated without any additinal conversion
JPG to Flipbook
If you don’t have a pdf file you can also create the flipbook from jpg or png images. Multiple file upload is supported so you can upload all your pages at once.
Cross platform & Cross browser support
The flipbook has a multiple fallback modes that enables it to work on all platforms – desktop & mobile. The default WebGl mode offers realistic 3D page flip animations with page bending, lights and shadows. This mode is supported on most desktop browsers. In case WebGl is not supported there is a fallback CSS3D mode that uses only CSS3 animations. This mode works on all modern desktop & mobile browsers. There is also 2D mode with only jQuery animations.
Lightbox mode, normal mode, fullscreen mode
With lightbox mode you can put a text link or an image link anywhere on your site and by clicking on a link the flipbook will be opened in a lightbox. This way you can have multiple books / magazines / brochures on the same page.
Normal mode – you can create a flipbook inside a div with optional size
FUlscreen mode – you can create a flipbook that covers the entire page
Link to specific page from URL
Right to left flpibook for eastern countries
- the most realistic paper animation
- real 3d – lights, shadows, page bending
- easy to use and customize
- responsive design – book resizes so it fits screen width or screen height depending on the layout, thumbnails are placed horizontally or vertically depending on the layout
- optimized for mobile – look and feel of a native app on mobile with touch swipe, pinch zoom etc
- no Flash Player needed to run
- smart page loading – only current pages are loaded
- choose between 3 types of flip animation – webgl realistic 3d, jquery 2d or CSS3 3d flip animation customizable animation speed and transition type
- show all pages – thumbnails
- table of content – customizable
- advanced zooming support with mouse wheel zoom on desktop, pinch zoom on mobile, scrollbars when zoomed, touch swipe, click and drag
- zoom in and out buttons
- real fullscreen support – if fullscreen is not supported by the browser, the icon will not be shown in the menu, if fullscreen is supported it will expand the book in real full screen mode, not browser full screen
- retina friendly icons – icon font used for menu icons, fully customizable – change color, size, add drop shadow ect.
- customizable menu – use only icons that you need
- social share – facebook, twitter, google plus. linkedin
- 3 skins included, customizable skins through CSS
- 10 background patterns included
- well documented
update 19.4.2015. 1.4.9 Fixed - centering of the book for webgl mode Fixed - RTL for webgl mode update 12.4.2015. 1.4.8 Fixed - bugs with zoom caused by recent updates Fixed - light intensity in WebGl mode Fixed - page resolution for pdf pages Fixed - bug if folder on the server contains string "flipbook" Fixed - scrollbars on table of content and thumbnails
- brochure template used in the preview brochure