NEWS NEWS NEWS
NOW COMPATIBLE with GRAVITY FORMS USER REGISTRATION ADD-ON!!
This add-on extends the functionality of the premium Wordpress plugin Gravity Forms.
It allows to add a new single file upload field that is not related to the WP media core.
Yes, you will not find the loaded file inside the media manager, also it uses a different folder for every location (based on form id, field id and entry id).
Also, you can activate the option to let user upload more than 1 file!!!
Support for image preview before upload (with all modern browsers)
Options for resizing (clientside and serverside)
Options for filtering the allowed extensions
Repeater option! Yes you can let users to upload more to add additional upload fields
Support for drag&drop
Useful filters that will let you customize some stuff (new filters will be added to next releases)
Option for add a title field
Compatible with “Gravity Forms User Registration” plugin
Language translation for english and italian
Gravity Forms compatibility
This add-on requires Gravity Forms v1.7+ and Wordpress v3.5+
You need support for it? no problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No support in comments section. Please use it for presale questions only, thanks
Don’t forget to check the checkbox “Get notified by email if this item is updated” in your Downloads page
To update the plugin: login to CodeCanyon -> Downloads section -> re-download the plugin
Current version: 18.104.22.168
- Critical fix for IE8 – IE9 – IE 10
- Added support for GForms User Registration Add-On
- Fixed an annoying bug that prevents the functionality of field in IE8 and IE10 if the field is initially hidden (this is what happens if conditional fields are used)
- Fixed a bug for using the field in gform ajax mode
- Small bug fixes
- Bug fixes for uploaded image preview
- Bug fixes for resizing options
- Added repeater limit (by option or by the new filter “gforms_rcwdupload_repeater_limit“)
- Small bug fixes for new WP version
- Fixed the correct display (css and js) of the form field in the backoffice preview
- Added select field for “image preview before upload” option
- Fixed a bug that did’t hide the image preview after remove or upload
- Small bug fixes
- Added image preview before upload(it works on Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 7+, IE 10+, Opera 12.02+, Safari 6.0.2+)
- fixed a bug that prevent the field to be added to the form in Chrome and IE
- first version