NEWS NEWS NEWS
DEMO WEBSITE UPDATED! It is simple but at least it works. More demos soon.
This add-on extends the functionality of the premium Wordpress plugin Gravity Forms.
It allows to add a new single file upload field that is not related to the WP media core.
Yes, you will not find the loaded file inside the media manager, also it uses a different folder for every location (based on form id, field id and entry id).
Also, you can activate the option to let user upload more than 1 file!!!
Sortable. Reorder elements in list using drag&drop (if repeater option is On).
Support for image preview before upload with size settings! (for all modern browsers)
Option for autoupload after file selection
Option for rename the file (if repeater is active, a progressive numeric suffix will be added)
Option for weight limit (KB or MB)
WOOCOMMERCE 2.1.8+ COMPATIBILITY (using “WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Addons”)
Options for resizing (clientside and serverside)
Options for filtering the allowed extensions
Repeater option! Yes you can let users to upload more to add additional upload fields
Support for drag&drop
Useful filters that will let you customize some stuff (new filters will be added to next releases)
Option for add a title field
Compatible with “GRAVITY FORMS USER REGISTRATION” plugin
Language translation for english and italian
Gravity Forms compatibility
This add-on requires Gravity Forms v1.7+ and Wordpress v3.5+
Finally, this plugin is almost compatible with Woocommerce (2.1.8+)!!!
Obviously, you need to purchase the “WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Addons”. This plugin connect any GF field to Woocommerce.
If you have a lower version, try this little modification of the woocommerce core file “includes/class-wc-order-item-meta.php”:
You need support for it? no problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No support in comments section. Please use it for presale questions only, thanks
- When i click the linked file in notification mail or in entry detail, it opens the 404 page. How can i fix the link?
This is a permalink structure bug. To fix it, just go to BACKOFFICE -> SETTINGS -> PERMALINK.
No need to save there, WP will update the permalink structure automatically just opening that admin page.
Don’t forget to check the checkbox “Get notified by email if this item is updated” in your Downloads page
To update the plugin: login to CodeCanyon -> Downloads section -> re-download the plugin
- New feature: sortable elements (if repeater option is On)
- Permalink structure fixed
- Fixed problem with settings not saved when going to previous page in multipage form.
- Changed the error alert box.
- Various fixes.
- Various fixes, some about PHP strict standards.
- Important fix: url rewrite now better detects filename.
- Important fix: no more error on editing lead on WP panel.
- Important fix: some bugs prevented the field to work correctly.
- WOOCOMMERCE COMPATIBILITY
- Size settings for image preview
- Added option to set autoupload after file selection
- Option for rename the file
- Option for weight limit
- Wordpress 3.9 compatibility
- Added option to automatically upload files on selection
- Added option to set an upload size limit
- Fix: jQuery Dialog box will not be covered by the overlay anymore
- Critical fix for IE9
- Added support for GForms User Registration Add-On
- Fixed an annoying bug that prevents the functionality of field in IE8 and IE10 if the field is initially hidden (this is what happens if conditional fields are used)
- Fixed a bug for using the field in gform ajax mode
- Small bug fixes
- Bug fixes for uploaded image preview
- Bug fixes for resizing options
- Added repeater limit (by option or by the new filter “gforms_rcwdupload_repeater_limit“)
- Small bug fixes for new WP version
- Fixed the correct display (css and js) of the form field in the backoffice preview
- Added select field for “image preview before upload” option
- Fixed a bug that did’t hide the image preview after remove or upload
- Small bug fixes
- Added image preview before upload(it works on Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 7+, IE 10+, Opera 12.02+, Safari 6.0.2+)
- fixed a bug that prevent the field to be added to the form in Chrome and IE
- first version