WordPress has a new best friend. Quform.
If you use WordPress, require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must have tool for you.
Quform is an advanced WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly and easily build multiple forms with total control. If it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform will allow you to do this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
Functionality featuresSome of Quforms best features
Using the form builder is made simple with drag and drop and one click functionality and it works in all major browsers. There are options and settings for the basic user and for professionals. There are far too many features to list them all here, so here are the favorites:
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP!
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- Export submitted form data to Excel / OpenOffice
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- Dynamically set form values from the URL
- Fully supported form inside a lightbox
- File uploads, sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- Flash upload progress
- Group elements for complex form layouts
- 15 included element types
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Custom autoreply
- 6 optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data
- 9 optional validators to require specific data from the user (and create your own!)
- Import/export forms across websites
- Plenty of help and support
- Fully compatible with WordPress 3.2 or later
Styling featuresMaking your form look great
Not only does the Quform take care of the functionality, it can very easily make your form look great too. Quform has a unique form theming system. You can use one of our themes, create your own theme or use other peoples theme designs. For the more advanced user, you will not be disappointed with the flexibility of the styling features of Quform. You can have total control of your form design and there are plenty layout options so you can take it as far as you like.
- 3 themes included with 5 variations
- Create your own themes
- Easily edit the CSS of elements via the form builder
- Use a variety of label placements to display elements
- Uniform (Sexy forms with jQuery) included
- qTip2 Tooltips with 12 included styles
- Group elements to separate sections or for layout
- Unique identifiers make it easy to manipulate an element
- Customize inputs with onscreen color picker
First, I must say that your Quform plugin for WordPress is BY FAR the most robust, featured filled and easy to use form plugin I have EVER used. Ever.
Again, AMAZING work with the Quform plugin. I can’t believe it was only $25! – clydesanchez32
In my opinion Quform is the finest form plugin at the moment: fully featured, reliable, clean code, easy to customize, superb support. I deeply respect and admire the way you work, you are really doing things the right way. – debelare
Incredible plugin. Flexible, intelligent, superb. By far the best form plugin I’ve ever used. – jkpuck
Thanks again…great app! Can’t believe you guys were able to make the tedious task if form building fast and fun, yeah I said it…fun! – parklife
I use QuForm all the time and it is superb, along with great support from ThemeCatcher.
Keep up the good work, don’t know where I’d be without this form builder!
10++ – zoot73
I am here to tell anyone who reads this, that not only does this form seem to just about anything and everything you could want for such a low price, but most importantly, the people behind this are absolutely THE BEST.
I had used this form on a couple of websites and in one day mentioned both a problem with a purchase for another site and a suggestion to improve the program for one of the sites I had already installed on. They not only told me that suggestion was already built in and how to use it, they went to work on the theme I was having trouble using this product with and fixed the theme so that this form program could work. They could very easily had said to me the theme is terrible, get them to fix it, but they found the code causing the conflict, and corrected it, and I couldn’t be happier, nor could I ask for a better group of people to work with. I recommend Quform but even more strongly, recommend the folks behind it. 10 out of 5 stars! – dnf67
This is such a wonderful plugin! It accomplishes so many things we needed for our project.
The support is equally was magnificent. ThemeCatcher went above and beyond to help us integrate the plugin further into our theme. I highly recommend both this plugin and any other by ThemeCatcher! – republictech
This is the greatest plug-in I ever bought, from ENVATO! Such an easy and advanced options in the admin-panel, no experiences needed. – businesswdesign
Are you a designer? You can make Quform themes to sell
Anyone can create a form theme for Quform and it’s easy. Get more information from our website and start selling.
CodeCanyon have approved the sale of Quform themes under the CSS section.
Requirements and support
- WordPress v3.2 or greater
- PHP 5 or greater with the GD image library and the mbstring extension (you most likely have this)
- No coding skills required
NB: If you are not rating this item with 5 stars, please tell us why. We want to do all we can to let you enjoy Quform and get the most from it. Remember our support is FREE.
We’ve added a detailed help file to help you make any changes you need to the plugin as well extensive help throughout. If for some reason this is not enough, feel free to contact us on our ThemeForest profile if you need additional help.
One license can only be used on one WordPress installation at a time, but you can create unlimited forms. The license also includes free updates and support.
Due to licensing restrictions on CodeCanyon it is not possible for us to offer an “Unlimited” license.
Last update (see all updates)
1.4.10 – 21 August 2013
- Fixed an issue with no update notification being displayed when a new plugin version is released
- Added a “Check for updates” button to the plugin Settings page
- Added an email “Return-Path” address option to the plugin Settings page
- Fixed a bug with Hidden field labels in the entries list table heading
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) translation
Why not check out the live preview?