This plugin enables you to integrate a QR Codes generator into your WordPress using a single shortcode. It features a user friendly interface where your users can generate their own QR Codes (links, phone numbers, email messages, vCards, geo locations…) and do some customization (size, correction).
You can also use the widget to include to your sidebar a QR Code of the current page. Your users can just scan it to get your pages URL !
Features- QR Codes generator into any blog post or page
- Generates QR Code Images and Urls
- 10+ possible types (email, phone, vCard, location etc).
- User friendly interface to create QR Codes.
- Powered by jQuery
- QR Code widget
- Possible customizations (image size and encoding)
- Based on the Google’s Inforgraphics API
Check out the demo of the QR Codes for WordPress.