Pure CSS3 Forms Set allows you to create forms of any complexity and for any needs (login, registration, contacts, search, checkout, etc.).
If you liked Forms Set, please don’t forget to rate it!
Need the same with Validation, Masking and Modals?
Check out this Pure CSS3 Forms Set + Validation, Masking and Modals.
The documentation is excellent and the code is very easy to work with. One of the better ones I’ve come across especially for flexibility. Thank you for the hard work, just voted 5 stars.
- 3 different form types (vertical, horizontal, columned).
- Normal, error, success and disabled states for all elements.
- Normal, small and large sizes of all elements.
- Customized selects, checkboxes and radios.
- Autocomplete with graceful degradation.
- Customized file input (new).
- Responsive and fixed layouts.
- Tooltips for all elements.
- More then 30 examples.
- 19 colors for buttons.
- 249 scalable icons.
- Extremely clean.
- Easy to use.
- Mac: Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox
- Win: Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE8, IE9, IE10
- Mobile: iPhone, iPad, Android
Note: some CSS3 effects are not available for IE8.
To get support please send me an email through the contact form on my profile page. You can find the contact form on the right side of the page. Support requests are processed on business days within 24h in the order they were received. Support request sent during weekends/holidays will be processed on next business day.
Important note: support is offered exclusively through the contact form and not in the comments section. However, I answer pre sale questions in the comments so feel free to ask them.
16.04.13 – Version 1.4
- Added customized file input.
- Fixed icon positioning when no label.
- Fixed tooltip positioning when no label.
13.03.13 – Version 1.3
- Added input with autocomplete (works in Crome, FireFox, Opera, IE10).
24.02.13 – Version 1.2
09.02.13 – Version 1.1.1
- Optimized CSS code.
- Added small improvements.
08.02.13 – Version 1.1
- Added placeholders for inputs and textareas.
- Added disabled states for all elements.
06.02.13 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixed font-bug in Google Chrome.