An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, TrueThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from TrueThemes:
In many ways you could say that our main product is outstanding theme support. It’s what we work on the hardest. 90% of our staff is in some way dedicated to this process.
Purchase this Premium Theme with confidence in knowing that you will be fully backed by a dedicated team of amazingly friendly website professionals.
Need help with a product? Let us help you:
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I give the ProPanel it’s own Menu button rather than having it appear under the “Appearance” section?
This is a super easy process. Simply do the following:
- Open up this file: /Wordpress Files/admin/admin-interface.php
- Scroll to line 21 in the code
- Change “add_theme_page” to “add_menu_page”
- That’s it. Save and rejoice
Can I use the ProPanel in a Wordpress Theme that I plan to sell?
Yes. You can indeed use the ProPanel in a Wordpress Theme for re-sale, however this will require purchasing the Extended License.
Please note that the Extended License is only valid for a single theme, so you will need to purchase an additional Extended License for each new theme that uses the ProPanel.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.