The Product Slider Carousel for WooCommerce is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to create a responsive slider or carousel to showcase WooCommerce products either from specific product categories or simply all the featured products in the shop.
The carousel also supports touch devices like iPad, iPhone, Android and others, so you can just swipe to scroll through the products.
With minimal styling, the carousel provides visual controls to adjust colors and match your site’s design. You can choose to display specific ecommerce features like the “Add to cart” button so your users can directly add a product to their shopping cart, along with others like price and quantity input.
Highlighted FeaturesHere’s some of the features:
- Responsive layout, adapts to mobile phone, tablet or desktop screens
- touch support, swipe to scroll the carousel
- Create multiple sliders or carousels to display WooCommerce products
- Select from product categories or featured products from all the shop
- Show products from multiple categories at once
- Choose whether to display all products from a category or only its featured products
- product’s featured image
- “Add to cart” button and quantity input
- price of the product
- Use controls to stylize the carousel navigation and match the color of your site
- Carousel features direction arrows, pagination and auto play
UsageTo create the slider you can set up some general options in the plugin settings page and then type a shortcode in your post or page, that looks like
[product_carousel]You can add several options, each one described in depth in the plugin documentation. Make sure you check the demo!
We’re at our support forums ready to help you.