Support side note: I’m really sorry to announce that I will not be available for support from Feb. 20. till March 15. I recommend to read the FAQ section of any plugin you’ve bought or you want to buy. You can find them in the docs section of my website. In case you can’t get a plugin to work, please shot me a message via the support form and I will answer your questions as soon as I’m back. Thanks for your understanding!
This is an easy Product Countdown WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce.
With a countdown displaying on your products you create something like a scarcity mentality in people. It can create a feeling of fear, anxiety and maybe desperation just because they see that the price will rise in a specific period. It also make someone think that s/he has got only one shot right now. Buying a product then relieves much of the pressure (and the feeling of fear).
“What Does It Do?”The Product Countdown WordPress Plugin is the most powerful scarcity plugin ever created for WooCommerce. With just a few clicks you can create scarcity-based countdown-timers when a WooCommerce product is on sale.
“How Does It Work?”
“What Can I Do With It?”
- Add a popup-window fixed to the top
- OR add a popup-window fixed to the bottom of the page
- OR add a shortcode directly in the content of a post, page or custom post type (Learn more about this by reading question 10 on the Product Countdown WordPress Plugin FAQ page)
- Add the current sales price or/and the current items in stock in the message besides the counter
- Select a fade in position (from top) where the popup-window is then faded-in (for creating attention)
- Choose your own background color
- Choose your own font color
- Custom CSS for every single countdown
- Global CSS setting for every countdown
- Action that should be performed after the countdown has expired: Send an email or redirect to another page. (Note: there are some limitations when sending an email. Read more in question 8 on the Product Countdown WordPress Plugin FAQ page)
Any other cool ideas for the next version?Request a function now!
WordPress 3.8 SupportThis plugin has been tested with WordPress 3.8. And it works like a charm!
Version ChangesCurrent Version is: 3.5.2 (Jan. 20, 2014). Click here for a full list of version changes
Please note that CodeCanyon sometimes is a little slow when it comes to reviewing updated items. To avoid this and to get updates quicker, please add your purchase code on the settings page of the item. You then get informed automatically when a new update is out and you also get the updated item delivered right within WordPress update process.
Translation thanks toDownload the latest .pot file from Github and send it to us OR push your changes directly to our Product Countdown WordPress Plugin Language Files Github project.
OtherYou should have the current, self-hosted WordPress version installed. In case you need a plugin to work with a specific WordPress theme, please ask us before your purchase. This plugin requires: PHP5.3 running on your webserver and a WordPress Version higher or equal 3.5. You also need at least WooCommerce 2.0 installed.
Licenses: Uses jQuery and Countdown for jQuery v1.6.2 by Keith Wood