Why Product Alerts for WooCommerce?Give your customers the power to chose and they will love you for it. Customers sign up for the option that suits them best, with three types of user requested alerts:
- and low stock.
Customers can mark products as Favorite so that they can receive notifications when particular products go on sale, or stock is almost exhausted.
There are seven Tabs for customization options of Product Alerts for WooCommerce. Following the existing layout of WooCommerce means the settings will feel familiar and easily accessible to all admins on your site.
Settings: Customize the look of available forms with Custom CSS
Favorites: One click allows Admin to disable Alerts individually on each product page. You can also set a large range of Button Options including listing locations, appearance on Shop Pages and Styling of Buttons.
Restocking Alerts: Control Email Subject, Headings, Type and Notification text. Simple options to update Button Text, Successful Registration or Duplication Notices as well as the option to enable Captcha and control where the product alert location.
Registered Emails: Straight forward management of subscribers with a colour coded notification legend.
On Sale Alerts: Admin can enable or disable this alert for individual products, as well as set the Email Subject, Heading and Email type (HTML, Plain Text or Multipart)
Low Stock Alerts: Admin can enable or disable this alert for individual products, as well as set the Email Subject, Heading and Email type (HTML, Plain Text or Multipart) and the Low Stock Quantity
Statistics: Each email includes a unique session key, so that email clicks are tracked. This data powers a clever dashboard for each kind of Alert available: Restocking, Favorite Products, Sale Alerts and Low Stock Alerts.
The statistics can be narrowed down by month, year, and all time, as well as the category such as alert type, clicks in, and purchases as a result of.
Full Feature List
Triggers when Editing Variation Support Simple Form Email Templates Statistics Registration List
What’s New in Version 2.0, Released August 13th, 2015
- Added: New Favorite Product feature
- Added: New Product Sales alerts
- Added: New Low Stock alerts
- Added: New My Account section for managing alerts
- Added: New location option for restocking form
- Added: Several new filters and action hooks for developers
- Added: New dashboard widget
- Enhanced: Reconfigured to work with WC 2.4 variation changes
- Enhanced: Use AJAX on restocking form so the page does not reload
- Enhanced: New Statistics page UI
- Enhanced: Dashboard notification when an alert is triggered
- Enhanced: Added minified JS scripts
- Fixed: WC 2.3 email compatibility issues
- Fixed: Issue with placeholder text being registered in restocking form
- Fixed: Issues regarding restocking alerts onvariable products
- Fixed: Restocking form issues when CAPTCHA was disabled
- Fixed: Bulk actions not working in list of registered emails
- Updated Documentation
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log.