Features – Post Analytics ( Wordpress Plugin)
- This plugin is created by using Google Analytics APIs which fetchs the Statistics based on per Post or Page.
- New Feature: You can enable Keywords Cloud of specific post or page
- Helps in SEO optimization and allows you to see traffic data for individual blog posts
- AJAX processing to fetch stats.
- Statistics appears under the single post or page as a block and it looks awesome.
- It can be easy customizable with CSS , you can give it any shape you want.
- You can extend it to at any level. Usage of API ’s are very easy to work with.
- It works with Wordpress versions above 3.0
For your convenience, Its pretty easy to Use this plugin.
- Check the box that says “Show Analytics on Pages” will display the Real Time Statistics box on each Page.
- Check the box that says “Show Analytics on Posts” will display the Real Time Statistics box on each Post.
- Enter your email i.e Your Google Analytics Email username
- Enter your password i.e Your Google Analytics Password
- After putting email and password, click Authenticate which will list all of yours website domains list on Google Analytics, Select your domain on which Post Analytics is installed
- Enter the Start date of the Domain when you setup your domain on Google Analytics. This will show the statistics from this start date.
- Leaving the End date blank will gran the statistics of the current day.
- Click update and profileID will be filled with you selected your domain
- that’s it. You have configured your Post Analytics Wordpress Plugin.
Ready to Test?Test it now!
Click me, if above demo doesn’t work
- Incoming Keywords Cloud
- Google Analytics authentication Fixed
- Works with any permalinks structure
- Fast Loading of stats
- Added an option ‘Visible Only to Administrator’ It will only show the Analytics Box to Administrator not for public users.