What is this script about?
PHPOF – Online PHP Functions it`s a PHP script designed as a help tool for developers but also a learning environment for people that want to learn PHP. The script has 114 online functions, categorized in Array, String Math, Time&date, RegEx, Cryptography and Other Functions. Every function page is split in two sections: The function tester and the Documentation section. In the Function tester area, the user fills the fields, submits the data, and in return, he will get the result of the function that he has executed. The return it`s PHP formatted and syntax Highlighted. The Documentation area features functions description, declaration method, PHP versions that is available on and a link to the official php.net documentation. The documentation can be available in multiple languages, you choose which ones you want, from the admin panel.
- Run PHP functions online
- 114 Array, String Math, Time&date, RegEx, Cryptography and Other Functions
- Indented and Syntax Highlighted function return
- Documentation (PHP versions, description, declaration format) in multiple languages
- Slick, Cross-Browser, Responsive design (BootStrap 3 based)
- SEO ready (friendly links)
- AdSense ready (2 970×90 ad spaces, top, bottom)
- Search, List, Most Popular functions
- Clean and Easy to use admin panel
- Well documented
Dependecies: In order to run the script, you will need a server (shared/dedicated/vps) with PHP 5 (or newer) and MySql, mod_rewrite (.htaccess) and cUrl() function enabled.
Note: If you see a missing function, just tell me and I will implement it, as long as it is a native php function (it does not require an additional library) and it`s safe to run it (it would be dumb to have functions like exec() ).