Check out the WordPress version of this module!
phpDataTables ver. 1.1Latest update: 24.01.2013
New in this version:
- Advanced column filtering feature: individual per-column filtering with different types: strings filtering, number filtering, number range filtering (from..to), date range filtering (between dates), dropdown (selectbox) filtering. See the live example.
- Updated config file for easier configuration.
- Several minor bugfixes
- Advanced front-end table features: print view, save to PDF, save to CSV, save to Excel, Copy to clipboard by TableTools DataTables plugin.
- Collapsible (child) rows feature: you can assign unlimited recursive child rows of the same structure to the main table (See live example)
- Child tables feature: you can have nested tables inside your tables to store some additional data (See live example)
- Fixed headers and fixed columns feature based on modified FixedHeader DataTables plugin. For high, and wide tables, table header and chosen amount of columns “stick” to the window border when you scroll the table – analog of Excel’s “Freeze Pane” feature. See live example.
- Row grouping based on Row Grouping DataTables plugin. If a lot of rows have same values of some column you can group them based on the value of this column. The sorting will be performed inside of these groups. See live example.
- Charts based on Google Chart Tools. Easily render charts from the same dataset as your table. See live example.
- Accepted data sources: arrays, SQL query, Excel XLS and XLSX, OpenOffice Calc ODT, CSV files, JSON object, XML source.
- Extensible Column class for different column rendering. Read more.
- Caching of large tables using Memcache extension. Read more.