PHP2JS DataMapper is a simple set of PHP and JS class which allows passing vars from PHP to JS. It allows in easy way to transform all PHP variables to JS script.
Support for all our items is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- Easy access to PHP vars from JS scripts,
- Access to all PHP superglobal arrays like:
GET , POST , COOKIE , SESSION , SERVER , ENV , FILES , REQUEST , GLOBALS ,
- Access to all defined constants,
- Very easy installation and configuration (in minimum version include one JS and PHP file),
- Many of well described PHP function handles registered vars,
- Support for GPC ,
- No additional PHP modules needed.