PHP SERP services is the script that enables you to embed the most common search engines results right inside your site pages.
No need for any search engines API keys! This solution uses a powerful web extracting engine to query the search engine and to retrieve the results.
Other WiseLoop top software products:
Product DescriptionWiseLoop PHP SERP Services is a set of PHP classes designed to query the most common search engines without requiring any API key.
This package allows full search results extraction for Google, Yahoo and Bing only by using a single line of code.
Search engine querying is done in a similar manner as a regular browser does and the returned HTML results are transformed into more usable formats like PHP associative arrays, XML or JSON .
- Retrieve search engines pages results items;
- Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines supported;
- exports search results as JSON , XML or PHP array;
- worldwide search or limited search to your website only (or another specified website);
- no need for any search engines API keys;
- extensible: easy development of any other search engines;
Just a few usage samplesAJAX 1 : This will Google search for ‘wiseloop’ and will return the first page in JSON format:
http://your-path-to-serp-service/serp.php?engine=google&search=wiseloopAJAX 2 : This will Google search for ‘grab’ inside wiseloop.com only and will return the first page in JSON format:
http://your-path-to-serp-service/serp.php?engine=google&search=grab&site=wiseloop.comPHP 1 : This will Bing search ‘wiseloop’ and get the results as an associative array having as fields (idx, title, description, url)
$serpGoogle = new wlSerpBing('wiseloop', 1); $serpGoogle->get();PHP 2 : This will Yahoo search ‘grab’ inside wiseloop.com only and get the results as an associative array having as fields (idx, title, description, url)
$serpYahoo = new wlSerpYahoo('grab', 1, 'wiseloop.com'); $serpYahoo->get();
- Apache Web Server 2.0.0 or above
- PHP 5 .0.0 or newer having php_curl extension or allow_url_fopen PHP setting enabled
- Step 1: make a directory named /php-serp-service on your Web server;
- Step 2: copy entire /bin folder to the new created /php-serp-service directory;
- Step 4: or, include /bin/service/wlSerp.php in your PHP application;
- Project Name: WiseLoop PHP Web Grabber
- Project Website: http://wiseloop.com/product/php-serp-services
- Online Tutorial: http://wiseloop.com/tutorial/php-serp-services
- Online Demonstration: http://wiseloop.com/demo/php-serp-services
- Author: WiseLoop, http://www.wiseloop.com/contact/php-serp-services
- Tags: serp, serp service, search engine, google search, yahoo search, bing search, serp JSON service, serp XML service, search engine service, search service, google JSON , yahoo JSON , bing JSON , google XML , yahoo XML , bing XML
NoteWiseLoop assumes no responsibility for any abusive use of this software product.
This software product is sold exclusively on codecanyon.net. Please do not download it from elsewhere.