Building a RESTful web service for your PHP web application has never been so easy!
WiseLoop PHP REST Services is a powerfull API framework that allows easy development of any kind of API through RESTful web services.
Other WiseLoop top software products:
Product DescriptionWiseLoop PHP REST Services allows easy building of a fully featured API for your web application by offering a powerful RESTful framework. The implementation time of any API is extremely fast due to the well designed framework that is using modern programming concepts such as OOP, hooks and dependency injection. Basically, the developer needs to focus on the API logic and own specific features, leaving the framework to do the other common tasks such as URL handling and parsing, actions call, output formatting and rendering etc.
- action filtering by request type (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE);
- API versioning support: multiple versions for an API;
- common output types built-in: JSON, XML, PHP serialization, PHP array, PLAIN;
- custom output handlers support: create own output types;
- triggers (hooks) support: call custom actions when specific events happens (5 triggers included);
- anti-spam built-in trigger;
- reject by IP built-in trigger;
- API key implementation built-in support;
- custom error formatting built-in support;
- routing support: specify how the request URL should look like;
- cache support;
- allows very fast API development;
- exhaustive documentation (samples, howtos and video tutorials included);
Sample CodeA basic service endpoint implementation:
$service = new wlRestService(); $service->loadSettings('/custom-rest-settings.ini'); $service->registerController(new sampleHelloRestControllerV1()); $service->registerController(new sampleHelloRestControllerV2()); $service->registerOutputHandler(new csvSampleOutputHandler('csv')); $service->registerTrigger(new ipRejectSampleTrigger(), wlRestTrigger::ON_REQUEST_EVENT); $service->setCacheDir(__DIR__ . '/cache', 10); $service->setLogDir(__DIR__); $service->run();
- Creating RESTful API Services
- API Versioning
- Custom Output Handlers
- Triggers: Creating an IP Filter
- Triggers: API Key
- Triggers: IP Filter with Settings
- Logging and Caching
- Apache Web Server 2.0.0 or above
- PHP 5.0.0 or newer
Installation InstructionsUnpack the php-rest-services directory to your web server.
- Project Name: WiseLoop PHP REST Services
- Project Website: http://wiseloop.com/product/php-rest-services
- Online Tutorials: http://wiseloop.com/tutorial/php-rest-services
- Online Demonstration: http://wiseloop.com/demo/php-rest-services
- Author: WiseLoop, http://www.wiseloop.com/contact/php-rest-services
- Tags: REST API, REST API PHP, API Framework, RESTful PHP Framework, REST Framework PHP, REST Services, REST API Services, REST Server, REST API Server, REST Web Services, RESTful Web Service, RESTful Services, RESTful Server, RESTful API Server, RESTful API Services
This software product is sold exclusively on codecanyon.net. Please do not download it from elsewhere.