Burner CMS allows you to simply define data models and manage data right away. Get it now and save! Note: The Burner CMS API uses an improved version of this library.
PHP MySQL Query Builder Library
A PHP 5 library that allows you to easily create and run both simple and advanced MySQL queries in an object-oriented fashion, without using any SQL and without sacrificing functionality. Query types supported include:
- Create Table
- Alter Table
- Rename Table
- Truncate Table
- Drop Table
- Uses prepared statements
- Automatically cleans values to prevent SQL injection
- Object-oriented structure makes it easy to extend with custom functionality
- Code is well-commented and has great documentation:
What people are saying:
“This script is excellent. Simple and amazing for quick and not-so-dirt job.” – internavigare
I’ve just bought it. Playing with it for a while and it’s great, btw, I would love to see the “group by” function as well. Good luck to your sales – youngguy
That’s great thanks, great script by the way it has been so useful. – dutchboy2382
Requires PHP version 5.1 or higher, with PDO installed.
- September 24, 2012: Fixed a couple small bugs.
- June 16, 2012: Fixed small method naming error.
- June 12, 2012: Added support for
SUM(), AVG(), and grouping AND/OR clauses (e.g., (w and x) or (y and z)).