v2.16b Released – Feb. 28th, 2012
PHP Event Calendar is a MySQL Database driven script that displays events on your website quickly and easily through a traditional calendar UI. It can be integrated into any existing PHP page within minutes using a simple file include.
It features a simple yet advanced Administration Panel with secure login sessions, from within this you have full control over your calendar events and gives the ability to Add Events, Search & Edit Events, Delete Events from your calendar and so forth.
View a demo of both the main installation and admin panel!
- Easily export to iCal or Google Calendar
- Fully translatable to any language!
- Switch between US and UK date formats
- Optionally define a start and end date for an event
- Several theme colours included! (Grey, Green, Red and Blue)
- Cross-Browser Compatible (IE6+, FF, Safari)
- Simple MySQL Database Backend
- Calendar uses 1 CSS Style
- jQuery Lightbox for Day Event
- Integrated Secure Login Script
- Admin Control Panel
- Add Events in seconds
- Displays upcoming events
- Search Events feature
- Edit Previous Events Easily
- Delete a previous event
You can view the installation guide and FAQ’s by following this link.
Supports PHP 4.x or later
Supports MySQL 4.x or later (Requires 1 Database)
Can be tweaked or modified once purchased if you know the PHP language.
SupportPlease contact us with any questions you may have, full online documentation and support FAQ’s included with the file for simple integration in your existing website or as a stand-alone product.
Like this product? Check out Jigowatt’s other offerings: