The plugin will help you increase the performance of your Wordpress website. We aim to do this by optimizing key features of the website’s loading process thus increasing the loading speed and limiting the bandwidth consumption.
- database optimization support
The following actions can be performed: remove post’s revisions,remove post’s auto drafts,remove comments marked as spam and optimizes database tables.
- cache system
The caching system includes a wide range of options that you will find in the admin area each option has a detailed description of what it does.
- .htaccess optimization
The .htaccess code will be put in automatically, no configuration needed.
- gzip content
The .htaccess code will be inserted automatically no configuration needed.This feature will help speed up your website if your server offers gzip library.
- adding expiry headers
The .htaccess code will be inserted automatically no configuration needed. This feature will help speed up your website considerably for returning visitors.
- lazy load for images
- disable hot linking to your blog images from other websites
The .htaccess code will be inserted automatically no configuration needed. This feature will help you save bandwidth.
Settings area for the js optimization that includes: turn minification on/off, set files to be ignored by the minification process, move files between the footer and the header of the page, combine files to lower the number of requests.
- minify added for css files
The css files will be minifyed automatically, no configuration needed.
- etags support
This will help speed up the site.
- Wordpress header optimization
This is the only option that can be customized in the admin section. You can see the configuration possibilities bellow in the “Configuration section”.
- Jigoshop compatible
nativeimaging:“Google insights rating went from 72 to 86. WOOT WOOT ! Didn’t seem to affect any plugins. I cleared my draft & revisions post cache, but will try the database also next…Thanx for this plug! Good stuff!.”
msantana68:“If this plugin were a girl I would kiss it. Tried other cache plugins, as well as a cdn. Although they may be great for some sites or for users who can optimize their settings, they did not work for my site. Although this plug in only increased my google speed page by one point, loading my site and going from link to link has never been faster….I …..love ….this…plugin!”
theflyerexpert:“Hi, really happy with how my site is performing now (90 points on google page speed test!) so thanks!”
Update version 1.4- PHP 5.3 and above is now supported (all the issues are fixed)
Update version 1.3- js optimization settings area
- enable/disable minification
- set the number of js files that will be combined in order to decrease the number fo requests to the server thus allowing the page to load faster
- enter the js files that will be moved in the header after minification (eg: main.js, one script per line)
- enter the js files that will be moved in the footer after minification (eg: main.js, one script per line)
- enter the js files that will be minified and kept separately in the server request (eg: main.js, one script per line)
-enter the js files that will not be minified (eg: main.js, one script per line)
Update version 1.2- cache system
- lazy loading exclude containers option in the general settings area
Update version 1.1- fix possible activation issue
- added suport for gzip content using mod_gzip.c
- database optimization support (removes revisions, auto drafts, comments marked as spam and optimizes database tables)
- etags support