Last file and documentation update: 14/12/2015
This PHP script allows you to split a Paypal payment from 2 to 5 accounts. This script works posting some variables to a PHP page using a simple html form, this target php file contains the CHAINED PAYMENTS API that allows you to split the payment. Are you reselling the products or services of other people?. Get your % of fee at sale time without waitings with this script!!.
The application owner must have a PayPal Business account. Senders and receivers can have any PayPal account type.Features:
- Uses paypal platform (CHAINED PAYMENTS API)
- You need an approved PayPal Business account and access to your api details
- You need an approved APPID on https://www.paypal-apps.com/
- You can set who pays the Paypal fees
- You can set the currency for transactions (EUR, USD, CAD…)
- Max 5 PayPal accounts to split the payment
- Configurable % of fee for each receiver
- Mobile & tablet compatible (Responsive)
- Return url (if payment is accepted or canceled)
- PHP IPN listener to handle Paypal response
WARNING: This is not a WordPress, Magento or Prestashop plugin. It’s a PHP script, if you need integration into your website hire a coder, please do not ask me. Not working on india and some countries due Paypal restrictions. Check if your country allows CHAINED PAYMENTS API before buy.
Found a bug?, let me know!.
* Minor bugfix * Updated documentation
* Initial release