Version 3.0 is now available (16 October 2012)
This script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) on your website without leaving it.
Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and PayPal Pro account).
There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
New in version 3.0
Now you can give your customers option to pay with their paypal account instead of credit card. We also added credit card type guesser, fixed some bugs and improved the code.
New in version 2.0
We have added recurring payment options for this script. Now you can create recurring billing profiles automatically from within a script (during the credit card charge on your site). We have also included a management file, which allows to cancel, suspend, re-activate recurring billing profile by ID (for easy administration purposes, this file however should not be made publicly accessible for your visitors. You can use the file and its functionality to allow users to cancel their recurring subscription with some easy code adjustments.)
To manage recurring profiles point your browser to manage_recurring.php file!
1) You need paypal website payments pro feature enabled for your account (costs around $30 per month)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/paypal-pro-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/paypal-pro-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please select VISA , any credit card name, card number can be – 4520340011182915 with 123 as CVV and any future date.
- accept regular paypal account payments
- accept credit card payments directly on site (with paypal pro account)
- accept recurring payments with credit card
- accept recurring payments with regular paypal account
- credit card type guesser
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- “subscription cancellation” and “payment refund” email notifications
- easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
- pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this: ?amount=100
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.