LAST UPDATE RELEASED – JULY 8 2012
Start accepting paypal payments on your wordpress site in 2 minutes!
This script would be ideal for taking donations/contributions on your blog, or accepting payments from your clients or receiving payments for pre-defined services!
-display as widget in sidebar or in any page/post -unlimited services addition
-super easy installation
-view all transactions
-filter transactions by date period
-sort and search transaction list
-customizable widget area fields
-automatic notifications to you and your customer
- NEW in v2.0: shortcode [pppt_paypalform] – allows to display paypal payment form on any page/post of your wordpress site!
- *NEW in v2.1 : shortcode per service [pppt_paypalform sid=”service-id”] and [pppt_paypalform sid=”service-name”] – use it to display paypal form for particular service on any page/post.
1) Unzip plugin file.
2) Upload the plugin folder (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP , use ‘binary’ mode.
3) Activate the plugin in your plugins administration panel.
4) Drag and drop paypal payment terminal widget area from `Appearance/Widgets` area
5) Now go to paypal terminal settings and set your paypal merchant email!
Upgrading to v2.0:
Simply unpack all the files from zip archive and OVERWRITE all files in wp-content/plugins/paypal_payment_terminal folder. Then login to your wordpress and go to any post, edit it – add [pppt_paypalform] somewhere in post and save! Paypal form should now appear in that post!
25 March 2011 – released update with “transactions table doesn’t exist” fix.
4 May 2011 – released v2.0 with shortcode support (add payment form to any post of your wordpress site!).
27 August 2011 – released v2.1 with shortcode support on “per service” basis.
8 July 2012 – released updated version with 2 bug fixes (thank you message issue and links issue in thank you / cancel messages )
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.