About PayPal IPN for WordPress
Outerbridge’s PayPal IPN for WordPress plugin provides you with an easy way of taking payments via the PayPal IPN, and assigning those payments to the logged-in WordPress user (even if their WordPress sign-up e-mail is different to their PayPal e-mail address).
The plugin comes both with shortcodes (suitable for installation by all levels of WordPress user) and more complex object-based tools (for the more experienced developer).
Includes comprehensive instructions.
Want to See More?Visit the live preview site.
If you need help, please click on the support tab to see details of what’s available.
For pre-sales questions, you can leave a post in the comments tab here on CodeCanyon.
For post-sales support, please visit our helpdesk.
- v1.7 – 22 July 2015 – updated ipn.php to avoid MySQL log error when user not logged in
- v1.6 – 24 April 2015 – escaped the one usage of add_query_arg() in the admin area
- v1.5.1 – 27 January 2015 – updated demo site link
- v1.5 – 23 January 2015 – fixed multisite issues and added an easy Sandbox/Live toggle menu
- v1.4 – 10 December 2014 – updated section 2 to include notify_url
- v1.3 – 19 September 2014 – tweaked message wording, added table formatting and code tidying
- v1.2 – 26 September 2013 – re-wrote ipn.php for better use of $wpdb and validation
- v1.1 – 19 August 2013 – small tweaks
- v1.0 – 02 August 2013 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.2.2