New in 2.0
- You never have to write any css code. Applying custom icons is done through the plugins interface.
- You never have to write any js code. However, if you need some extra customization’s, we support adding custom js through the plugins config page.
- Control on what post type pages the menu will display.
- Treeview structure of your menu items for easy customization.
About:This is a multi-level menu inspired by Path 2.0 UI which has sky rocketed the Path application in the App store, proving that a distinctive UI can really give you the edge in a competitive marketplace with similar products.
When the user presses or clicks the button, menu items expand and place themselves around the main button forming an arc. To close the menu the user needs to either selects one of the options presented or press the main button again. If a menu item has submenu items, then the user can either navigate back to the previous level or select one of the choices presented.
You don’t need to learn anything new. This menu works with the existing wordpress nav-menu feature.Includes full documentation on usage ( The setup itself is quite minimal by the way).
Note:Make sure you have PHP 5.3 or above before purchase.
Just a quick note, PHP 5.3 is not a bleeding edge release. It released in 30-Jun-2009, that’s a long time ago. You are encouraged to upgrade if you have a lower version of PHP. Thanks!
- 09/01/2013 Changeset 3.6
- Fixed an issue that existed when creating a menu using the wordpress menus feature, where if only part of the menu was selected, then this resulted in no the pathmenu not recognizing the menu data at all.
- Made some small superficial code improvements for wp 3.5
- Upgraded the plugin with the latest version of the path menu v3.6
- 26/11/2012 Changeset 3.5
- Fixed an issue on touch devices where the inline menu wasn’t showing at all. A change in the previous release broke this, fixed now.
- 18/11/2012 Changeset 3.4
- The plugin now allows you to use the generated shortcode in your header.php file.
- 22/10/2012 Changeset 3.3
- Upgraded scripts to use the latest version of the pathmenu 3.3
- 10/01/2012 Changeset 3.2
- Added support for automatically opening the menu on page load. To enable this you have to set expanded: true
- 9/18/2012 Changeset 3.1
- Fixed a bug in the image picker’s pager.
- 9/17/2012 Changeset 3.1
- Made a little update to fix some unpredictable environment issues. If you downloaded earlier versions and it’s not working for you, get this new update. Even if your not experiencing problems, just get this update
- 9/15/2012 Changeset 3.1
- This update is a complete rewrite of the plugin and the script files in use is the latest from the 3.1 release of the standalone version (look there for the fixes applied in the scripts) :
- 6/25/2012 Coming soon v3.0, so stay tuned!
- New features will include
- 06/03/2012 changeset 2.0
(Note* This new versions is not backward compatible with v1.0, so keep in mind that you will need to re
- do what you had done previously.)