Version 3.1 is now out!
Mr Password (MrP) is an easy to use, online multi user password manager.
It is great for users or businesses who wish to keep their passwords in a secure manner.
You can create multiple users each with their own password list. Users can manage their own categories, generate passwords and even share specific password categories with other users.
Online documentation: http://www.onlinecompanyportal.com/mrp/documentation/
- URL: http://www.onlinecompanyportal.com/mrp/
- Username: admin
- Password: 1234
- Apache 2 (with MOD REWRITE enabled)
- 1 MySQL 5 Database (that is empty)
- PHP 5.3 (required)
- Tested on Windows and Linux
We now have our own support portal. If you require help with your purchase we recommend that you sign up as all users of the support portal get priority assistance.
The portal is here: http://portal.dalegroup.net/register/ You will need your purchase code, here is a screenshot of how to find it: http://michaeldale.com.au/images/purchase_code_800.png
Each purchase of Password Manager includes 90 days worth of support and portal services, extra support can be purchased if required.
Version upgrades are free.
- + File Attachment Support (!!FILES ARE NOT ENCRYPTED!!, also this feature does not support history, shares or global categories).
- + Show Category in password list.
- + Sort by Category.
- + You can now search logs.
- + You can now filter logs per user.
- + Name of user is now displayed next to logs.
- - Switched to wide layout.
- - Upgraded to Bootstrap 3.1.1.
- - Upgraded HTMLPurifier to version 4.6.0.
- - Upgraded JQuery to version 1.11.
- - Upgraded Chosen to version 1.1.
- - Framework Upgrades.
- * HTML bug fixes and improvements.
- * PHP Notice/Warning fixes.
This is the last version to support the standard theme.
- + All new responsive interface using Bootstrap 3.
- + Custom JSON Authentication for use with external systems.
- + Chosen select dropdown library added (Bootstrap theme only).
- * Bug fixes to Global Category Administration (not all admin users could edit existing categories).
- - Fixes to some missing language translation tokens.
- - Minor improvements to the plugins page.
- - Improved event logging for failed authentication for LDAP accounts.
- + Global Categories for storing passwords.
- + Auto Updater System.
- + Option to enable Anti-Spam Captcha for Login and Forgot Password pages.
- - Improved password encryption system (for users upgrading please read this article).
- - Upgraded HTMLPurifier to version 4.5.0.
- - Upgraded JQuery to version 1.9.1.
- * Fixes to some PHP notices.
- + You can now edit custom field values on the edit password page.
- - Set LDAP timeout to 5 seconds.
- * Bug fixes.
- + Language Translation Support (through a single file).
- + Timezone Support
- + User Search
- + Auto prune old logs after 100,000 logs (once a week).
- + Auto database optimise (once a month).
- + Plugins Support
- + Global Custom Fields
- + Anti-Spam Captcha (for user registration).
- + Welcome Email when creating new users.
- + LDAP Authentication Support (tested with OpenLDAP 2.4.31-1ubuntu2)
- - Improved Installer
- - Upgraded JQuery to 1.8.2
- - Upgraded adldap to 4.0.4
- * MySQL strict mode fixes when using Active Directory.
- * Fixed password history display order.
- * Fixed PHP strict notices.
- + Password Search
- + Paging and Filtering Logs
- - Passwords are now ordered by name
- - Interface Tweaks
- * Minor bug fixes and updates.
- + Updated Interface (now the same design as Tickets 1.5).
- + Update Checker.
- + Profile Page (to allow users to change password when logged in).
- + Cron System (used for session garbage collection and updated checker).
Version 1.5 includes the following changes:
- + Password History now stored for all passwords.
- + Automatic Date Added and Update values for passwords.
- + SMTP Support (only used/needed for Forgot Password at this stage).
- + Default URL Field has been added (and clickable when a URL is inserted).
- + Forgot/Reset Password.
- + HTML Purifier on Message output, Login Message and Logs for increased security.
- * HTML Fixes to Installer.
Version 1.4 includes the following changes:
- + Updated Interface Design (to match our other product, Tickets Version 1.1).
- + User Registration (disabled by default).
- - Framework Update (to match the latest improvements and changes from Tickets).
Version 1.3 includes the following changes:
- + When sharing a category you can now allow another user permission to add and edit passwords in that category.
- + You can now set a message to be displayed on the login page.
- * Bug fixes.
- - Minor tweaks and improvements.
Version 1.2 includes the following changes:
- + Passwords now hidden by default with an ajax show password link instead.
- + Unlimited number of custom fields for Passwords.
- + After login you are now taken to the page requested.
- + Account failed login protection (enabled from settings page).
- * Fixed bug where IE users were unable to login.
- - Minor tweaks and improvements.
Version 1.1 includes the following changes:
- Active Directory Authentication Support
- Minor Fixes
Version 1.0 (all 1.x updates are free of charge) includes the following features:
- Password Storage
- Multiple Users (with 2 permission levels, User and Administrator)
- Security Logging
- MySQL Database
- Hashed (with SHA) User Passwords
- Password Generator
- Password Categories
- Sharing Categories
- HTTPs/SSL Supported