Password Book is a powerful management system for your passwords, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. It has highest security level technique, custom 256bit data encryption with individual authentication token.
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website’s FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem… A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.
Password Book is a powerful management system for your passwords, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one user account, which is locked with one master account password. So you only have to remember one single master password to unlock the all of your password items.
The account password is secured and it is encrypted with 32 bit md5 encryption and the data is highly secured by custom 256bit encryption with individual authendication token.
This script will help you to a create a password management website where unlimited user can signup and store their password. You can manage the users and whole system through administration panel. You can also earn money from membership subscription.Features:
- Secured Password Management System
- Custom 256bit Data Encryption with Individual Authentication Token
- User Management System
- Unlimited Subscription Package
- Paypal Payment Integrated
- Onetime/Recurring Membership System
- Generate Secure Passwords
- Export or Import Passwords to CSV or from CSV
- Private or Public Password System
- Coupon Codes System
- Referrals Program
- Visitor and Traffic Statistics
- Advanced Administration Panel
- Maintenance Mode With Email Form and Twitter
- Settings with Social and Google Analytics
Upgrade to V1.1 – 17th April, 2013:
- Launch Website Link fixed in my password item
- Recurring payment fixed for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- FAQ management system added