Latest update: 1.0.1 (February 13, 2013)
- Cool 3D effects. Parallaximus uses CSS3 3d transforms for all browsers that qualitatively support them.
- Responsive design. Widget size can be dynamically changed down to mobile devices in two different ways.
- Playful mobile support. Totally new way to interact with parallax widget on modern mobile devices.
- onMouseout centering easing. Smooth levelling animation when mouse leaves Parallaximus.
- Cross-browser & cross-platform. IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera. Windows, iOS, Linux.
- Unminified Source. You will recieve full unminified version of js code.
- Remote controlling with API. Options and API are well-documented and easy to use.
- Use your favorite js-framefork. Both jQuery and MooTools are supported.
Simplified content preparation
- PSD. Parallaximus contains all demos psd layouts with marked layers’ positions.
- Images. Just replace existent demos images and correct dimensions to obtain working product.
- HTML, CSS. Easy semantics simplifies widget preparation. Independent CSS won’t clash against other page elements.
- Detailed step-by-step guide on how to create a widget using existing demos and their PSD layouts.
v.1.0.1 Animation improvements (February 13, 2013) * Added hover animation (thanks to tips4design for the feedback) * Default FPS was increased from 30 to 60 (still can be changed by options)