An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, nCrafts, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from nCrafts:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t see the Captcha image. What to do?
You need to change your file permissions to 755.
The form on my page does not appear like the one in the preview. On the page, there are huge spaces between fields.
This is probably because your form is enclosed in a pre tag. Use div, instead of pre. In the Edit Page / Edit Post window, go to the text tab to edit the html, and remove the pre tags before and after your nForms shortcode.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.