NotenForms is not being actively developed by us: we are not planning to add new features. nForms will continue to receive important bug fixes, though. nForms is succeeded by FormCraft:
InstallationIf you are having trouble installing the plugin on your WordPress, click here for a step-by-step guide.
Accolades1. ‘Top WordPress Plugin Award,’ by ThemesPlugins.com
2. We got covered on TripWireMagazine!
Some Amazing Features
- Drag and drop builder. No coding knowledge required
- Multi-column form layout (new feature)
- Ajax-based form submission and validation. No page reloads.
- All your data is stored safely in the database.
- Responsive forms
- Use forms in a Popup Box
- Multiple File Uploader with progress bar. No flash needed.
- Forms can be used through a shortcode, or added as a widget. You can also call the forms through a simple PHP function
- Well documented
- Excellent support
Choose From Over 16+ Field Types
Embed Google Maps, Videos, and Other ObjectsnForms allows you to embed Google Maps, Videos, widgets, and several other objects anywhere in your forms.
Light and Dark Themes to Choose FromCarbon, debut, jeans, satin or the plain theme. Also on offer are themed styles for input fields – transparent fields, curvy fields, or the simple ones.
Form Submission Statistics
View All Form Submissions. Get Email Notifications.You can access all the form submissions from the admin page. The entries can be sorted by various column heads. You can also export the entries into a spreadsheet.
For each form you can specify recipients who will receive the form submissions in their inbox.
UpdatesAfter updating your plugin, please go through the forms you had made. You might have to remove and add some form elements again to make use of the inherent changes made to elements’ CSS and characteristics.
Version 1.5.3 (16th August, 2013)
- Upload bug fix
- Reduced download package size
Version 1.5.2 (9th August, 2013)
- Few bug fixes
- Updated documentation
Version 1.5.1 (30th May, 2013)
- Bug fix for session header error in PHP
- Bug fix for ‘Add Form’ button popup not displaying on some installations
Version 1.5 (20th May, 2013)
- New Feature: Reply-To Option for Email Field
- New Feature: Sent AutoReplies
- Made the forms significantly more responsive
- Several minor changes to make the form builder more user friendly
- Improved the popup box positioning for long forms
- Fixed an Export Submissions bug
- Other minor bug fixes
Version 1.4.1 (26th April, 2013)
- New Feature: Ability to send emails through SMTP authentication
- Fixed the popup form bug
- Several other bug fixes
- Improved jQuery compatibility with older versions
Version 1.4 (2nd April, 2013)
- Improved email notification
- Improved lightbox
- Improved field layout
- Numerous bug fixes
Version 1.3.1 (29th March, 2013)
- Bug fix for table naming
Version 1.3 (23rd March, 2013)
- Stacking of a columnar form (in mobile devices)
- CSS improvements
- Updated documentation
- Better compatibility
- Bug fixes
Version 1.2.2 (17th March, 2013)
- Fix for a URL encoding issue
Version 1.2.1 (12th March, 2013)
- Fix for a bug that broke big forms
Version 1.2 (8th March, 2013)
- Multi-column form layout
- Track number of form views, and submissions
- Redirect the user on form submission
- Ability to duplicate a form
- Cleaner, and a more symmetric layout for field options
- Minor other CSS improvements
Version 1.1.2 (6th March, 2013)
- ShortCode form placement bug fix
- Other small bug fixes
Version 1.1.1 (4th March, 2013)
- jQuery conflict fix
Version 1.1 (1st March, 2013)
- Option to customize form submission message(s)
- Option to customize form field error messages
- Added support for different date formats, and languages
- Support for UTF-8
- Option to customize options’ text color
- Fixed the annoying popup box
- Bootstrap icon fix
We also have an online form builder solution