6 comments found
Is it possible to:
1. Select Categories to subscribe (cars, food, computers)
2. Automatically notify subscribers according to their chosen post categories when new blog posts are published
3. Single or Double-Opt-in support
Thanks for your interest in one of our products!
1. By default site visitors are subscribing to all the categories, and then they can manage their subscription categories. Site admin can also manually subscribe/unsubscribe all the users to each cetagory.
2. this option will be implemented a little further, we’re working on it. But in any way thanks for the idea.
3. sorry, could you please rephrase this question?
3. Wollte nur anfragen, ob auch das Double-Opt-in Verfahren unterstüzt wird.
ah, yes, site visitors became subscribers only after their email confirmation.
Apart from keyhanjun question is it possible to :
1. Have custom susbcribe and unsubscribe page.
2. Is there also a cron job included.
Yes, there is a custom subscribe/unsubscribe page where users can manage their subscriptions. (you could try it on our demo)
And no, there is no any cron job implemented, but thanks for an idea, we’ll implement it in one of our future releases.
Is it possible to see some screenshots of the plugin on the backend ??
Please check our online help, there are also a few screencasts among screenshots.
Can I put NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION WIDGET on any page?WP?? Cause I want to make it happen on the phone.
Sure, you can place it anywhere in a sidebar area.
I developed the WP for mobile, there’s no sidebar area, how do I put it there? My Moblie URL is http://www.beebag.com.tw
Unfortunately there is no such opportunity to place it other way. But in our next release we’ll update it so there will be an opportunity to add via shortcode.
hi.Is it possible to send mail to all user commenter ( not yet members only )?
Unfortunately no, but you can choose each registered/subscribed user in admin panel.
if u can,add this feature in next update.thanks
Yes, thanks for your feedback.
How about an admin demo so we can view the plugin before purchasing?
Unfortunately that’s not permitted, in that case many users could use this plugin for their needs from our server..
I’ve seen similar plugins do this. I’ll check them out.
You must sign in or sign up to purchase this item.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for
| Licensing help