Netsa Document File Lister is a web based application that automatically scans a server folder, iterating through all child folders and creating a spreadsheet display showing Icon, File Name, Modified Date, Size and Extension. The app has the following features.
V1.0.3 January 2013 Updates
- New Feature: Tables are sorted alphabetically, other setting are available in the ajax.php file.
- Fixed: IE8 error fixed when collapsing a table.
V1.0.2 October 2012 Updates
- Option to record the number of times a file has been downloaded through the direct link and group link, updates the page automatically without having to refresh the page.
- Property to change column Download Counter description header.
- Fixed: Clicking on a download group when no links were checked caused a file not found error.
V1.0.1 October 2012 Updates
- Mark all the files you wish to share.
- Mark all the files you wish to download.
- Global mark all for To:, Cc: or Bcc.
- Property to change the description of the page label.
- Property to change column Name description header.
- Property to change column Modified description header.
- Property to change column Size description header.
- Property to change column Extension description header.
- Property to change column Share description header
- Property to change column D-Load description header.
- Property to change column Mark description header.
- Optimized Ajax/jQuery.
- Each file is downloadable by clicking on the file name.
- Set the number of files displayed for each page.
- Sortable by any column.
- Expand to show all files or contract to show zero files.
- Assign your own icons to each file type.
- Assing your own colours to each table, the app will loop around when it has reached the end of your assigned colours.
- Search while you type (The table will automatically filter your results as you type in the seach box).
- Filter by Name.
- Filter by Extension.
- Share document links with mail.
- Add Subject and Body to mail message.
- Assign predefined mail addresses.