Multipurpose Bookshelf Slider – Wordpress Plugin is useful for displaying products such as books, magazines, dvd, cd and others. It’s a way to showcase products in an attractive manner. Features of “lightbox” to display images, videos (Youtube and Vimeo) and any html content (Wordpress editor). Can be added detailed content to each product. Easy to add into WordPress using widgets or shortcodes. See the Live Preview and Screenshots for more details.
- Crossbrowser compatibility;
- Shortcode (Full setup);
- Widget (Full setup);
- Set any width and height. Set width in percentage (responsive layout);
- Gallery style;
- Can display images, Videos (Youtube and Vimeo) and any html content (Wordpress Editor). Or external pages;
- Easing transitions;
- Easy to configure and use;
- Compatible with Wordpress 3.1 or greater;
- PSDs and screenshots included;
- HTML documentation included;
- Integration with WooCommerce plugin;
- Support for the default Wordpress post / category
SupportIf you need support, please send an email via my user profile (Email Support). Emails sent on weekdays are answered within 24 hours. Emails sent on weekends will be answered on Monday. Thank you!
Changelogv 2.2 (26 Mar 2013)
- replaced the “image_resize” function (deprecated) with “wp_get_image_editor”
- replaced the “browser” jQuery function (deprecated) in jQuery 1.9.1
- added navigation/scroll for categories (buttons).
- The content within the lightbox now opens with ajax, instead of using iframes.
- added order and orderby options.
- added “show thumbs effects” option.
- added support for the default Wordpress post / category
- added support for the WooCommerce plugin, using its products and categories
- added feature to open the lightbox according to screen resolution
- was removed the option to customized the content style of the lightbox (admin area only)
- added the option to open a new window for each product
- added the parameter ‘nopaging’ for the queries
- bug fix – strip_tags parameter in widget
- added close button in lightbox
- added option to exclude products in shortcode and widget.
- added Faq in documentation.
- improvements in the code.
- added language support (.po and .mo files included).
- added alternative to open bookshelf script (header or footer).
- added support for “shortcode” in popup.
- added alternative script for resizing images (timthumb).
- added field to add custom style in the content popup.
- added new feature – buttons_align (left, center, right).
- added new feature – width in percentage and window resize (responsive layout).
- fixed loop shortcode – Only list the selected categories.
v 1.0 (24 April 12)
- first release