Multipurpose Bookshelf Slider is useful for displaying products such as books, magazines, dvd/cd and others. It’s a way to showcase products in an attractive manner. Features of “lightbox” to display images, videos (Youtube and Vimeo) and content with iframe. See the Live Preview for more details.
- Crossbrowser compatibility;
- Set any size, width and height;
- Gallery Navigation;
- Can display images, Videos (Youtube and Vimeo) and html content with Iframe;
- Easing transitions;
- Easy to configure and use;
- Set width in percentage (responsive design);
- Clean code. Minified only 12kb;
- jQuery plugin. Compatible with jquery 1.4 or greater;
- PSDs and examples included;
- HTML documentation included;
- buttons_align (left / center / right)
- iframe_width_height (This parameter can also be set in the attribute “data-url” for different sizes of popup / lightbox)
SupportIf you need support, please send an email via my user profile (Email Support). Emails sent on weekdays are answered within 24 hours. Emails sent on weekends will be answered on Monday. Thank you!
Changelogv 1.5 (21 Apr 13)
- Changed the script for backward compatibility with jQuery 1.9
- added close button in lightbox.
- added example using ajax.
- resize code has changed.
- added alignment buttons (left, center, right).
- added width in percentage (responsive design).
- added support for multiple instances.
- small change in the html markup.
v 1.1 (9 April 12)
- added “show_icons” option.
- improved logic navigation (vertical).
- fixed popup/lightbox issue in ie9.
- fixed the positioning of shadows and effects in ie.
- improved the image cache.
v 1.0 (4 April 12)
- first release