Want to showcase your case studies and demonstrate difference between original Vs. new image?
This plugin can help you do that easily and effectively.
- Touch & Swipe enabled
- Create unlimited sliders
- Add as many “original Vs. new” image sets in slider as you want
- Update existing images, mess with setting or do anything you want with novice friendly admin panel
- Integrate slider gallery on pages, posts or in widgets as well.
- No critical shortcodes to edit or documentation to study. Get started at first sight.
Multipurpose Before After Slider plugin is designed to compare two different images, considering simplicity at it’s core. We, ourself needed this kind of plugin for one of our ambitious project. However current existing other solutions were too confusing and difficult to implement. Hence here is our genuine attempt to create something simple and easy to use.
Few important differentiators which are not offered by any other similar WordPress plugin –
- Can be integrated in widgets as well
- Extended license for theme developers
- Offers two ways to compare images – Traditional & jQuery Effect
- No clicking & dragging; just hover and move. Better user experience
- Easiest to get started with. You will not have to play with complicated shortcodes
Changelog:March 20, 2015 – Version 2.4.3
Oct 18, 2014 – Version 2.4.1 & 2.4.2
- Improvement: Introduced basliderLoadEvent to support tabs accordion and modal - Fixed: CSS conflicts with the bxslider. - Fixed: Network site issue
July 25, 2014 – Version 2.4.0
- New feature - Custom "Before" & "After" titles for each comparison set.
April 29, 2014 – Version 2.3.3
- Improvement in Slider Title CSS - Improved: Slider image set now accepts attachment ID instead of attachment URL - Fixed: Before After Text alignment issue - Fixed: Unknown characters issue in slider
April 28, 2014 – Version 2.3.2
- Improved: CSS of slider images.
April 15, 2014 – Version 2.3.1
- Fixed: Problem while adding new slider sets. - Fixed: Minor bug with plugin version.
January 13, 2014 – Version 2.3
- Fixed: Problem while adding new slider sets.
- Added & Tested RTL Language CompatibilityDecember 13, 2013 – Version 2.2
November 20, 2013 ñ Version 2.1
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 3.8 - Improvement: Compatibility with Visual Composer - Improvement: Plugin JS and CSS now loads only on pages where slider is loaded - Fixed: CSS conflicts on add image set screen
October 19, 2013 ñ Version 2.0
- Improvement: Documentation - Improvement: Default Settings - New: Added Component for Visual Composer
- Front-end design of the slider is revamped completely - More settings for the admin to control display of the front-end - Design changes in the admin settings panel